Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Growing your Relationship with God
- Youth Theology Network Leads the Way in Vocational Discernment Expertise
- The 3rd Global Online Prayer Meeting to end COVID-19 brought together 23 religions from 73 countries
- The Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Team Has Changed America And The World
- Season Two of the Groundbreaking Television Series "The Chosen" Shooting in Utah
- Thought Pros, LLC Announces Launch of Exciting New Web Portal
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
- Gwinnett County Helping Hands Disaster Relief Volunteers Assisted Pensacola Residents the Second Time in Less Than a Month
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Presents "gOD-Talk 2.0: Digital #BlackFaith" With Mandisa Thomas, Atlanta, Ga Area Resident
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
Cathy Gabrielsen experienced two near-death experiences. Once, during a terrible car accident in 1988, and another, 22 years later from a near-fatal battle with sepsis. How do near-death experiences like these change us?
Dying to Live is her personal self-help memoir and workbook . It tells the incredible true story of surviving cancer, depression, and PTSD, coming back from death to a newfound spiritual awakening.
"Dying to Live is an incredible story of near-death and a significant teaching on what living means," said New York Times bestselling author, meditation teacher, and renowned spiritual leader, Deborah King.
As you experience her journey to death's doorstep, and encounter a realm of angels and miracles through Cathy's eyes, you'll walk away with new insights on life beyond this world.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
The profoundly illuminating, insightful, and inspirational book is currently available on Amazon.
Learn more at: https://gabrielsenhealingcenter.com/
ABOUT CATHY GABRIELSEN
Cathy Gabrielsen is a speaker, writer and founder of The Gabrielsen Healing Center. Cathy is a breast cancer survivor and the Founder of Cuddle My Kids, a non-profit that provides free cancer support services to families. She is married to Scott Gabrielsen and mother of Jimmy and Cole Gabrielsen. The family has two dogs, Dolly and Miles.
ABOUT DEBORAH KING CENTER PUBLISHING
Deborah King Center Publishing proudly encourages and promotes voices of the next generation of spiritual leaders and healers. By providing access to solutions, services, and benefits not readily available with major publishing houses, Deborah King Center Publishing fosters leaders of the future by empowering them to tell their stories.
Deborah King Center Publishing
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Growing your Relationship with God
- Cable Operators in Japan Explore Opportunities for Meeting Consumer Demand for 4K UHD Content
- "Live From Skylight Run" the Successful Series Presents its Third Live Event
- A newly released book - Life's Lessons Learned
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Joins Grass Valley Technology Alliance
- New Clinical Director Announcement
- VHC Issues Holiday Warning Signs An Aging Parent May Need Home Care Assistance
- Chelsey Wang Skincare Kicks Off the Holidays with Black Friday Savings
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center