Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Women on the Rise NY, Inc. to exhibit at the National Stationery Show in NYC
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- Australian Media Personality Nina Conti Captures 2019 To Secure Inspirational Autobiography And Tragic Life Story In Tell All Book …
- Statues of Equality is Set to Launch in New York City
- CME Symposium- Managing LDL-C with PCSK9 Inhibitors: Identifying the Patients, Optimizing the Outcomes
- CME Symposium- Reducing LDL-C and Cardiovascular Risk with Nonstatin Therapy: From Evidence to Practice
- Booker High School VPA Program to Host Kaleidoscope of Creativity Fundraising Event
- Media Personality and Brand Influencer Ferrari Simmons Named Music Director of Streetz 94.5
Balardini brings 30 years of experience in the arts that spans performance in physical theater, ballet, modern dance and tap; traditional and experimental voice-overs; choreographic, physical and immersive theater and production; television; and short and feature films. She joins the 37-year-old organization, which dates back to 1981, at an especially relevant time to propel #OneMoreConversation, a campaign motivated by gender parity and diversity within the theater and arts world. As a theater director and performer, Balardini habitually challenges old industry norms that limit and exclude women in theater, through her work and social ventures. She has cultivated and nurtured mentoring, collaboration and inclusion in the arts through Inside the Wild Heart (directed by Regina Miranda in 2016; to be directed by Linda Wise in 2018), Bother Line, Apple of My Eye/Menina dos Meus Olhos, and Mend with socially-minded initiatives closely related to LPTW's #OneMoreConversation movement.
More on eTradeWire News
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
Balardini states, "I hope to support the call to action on social media and my network of peers about women's rights in general. I think that the #OneMoreConversation call to action brings a focus to hiring decisions in our arts field. It's an unambiguous tool for expanding and diversifying creative teams, and I will do my best to spread the word and, when possible, point out situations where this awareness can be implemented or when it could've been better used.
"I am honored to be a part of such a strong and solid organization in support of women artists' rights. As an artist and entrepreneur, I know how challenging it has been to include my voice in the male-dominated spectrum we live in. Uniting with other strong women and feminists in my field to act on gender-focused parity and equal opportunity can only make us stronger. I am humbled to be able to share my voice among other powerful voices."
Balardini will be eligible to run for re-election for the following term after her two-year term.
About Debora Balardini (www.deborabalardini.com):
Debora Balardini is the co-founder of PUNTO Space, Group.BR, and the award-winning Nettles Artists Collective (NAC). With 30 years of unwavering commitment to the arts, expression, and movement, Debora Balardini (La Frontera – The Border) has traveled beyond craft to her calling as a global performer, educator, director, and producer. Balardini has received multiple nominations and is a recipient of a 2017 SheRocks Art Innovator of the Year Award and is a 2017 40 Over Forty recipient. Currently, Balardini is in pre-production for Group.BR's Inside the Wild Heart and Bother Line, as seen in Forbes, Livid Magazine, Howl Round, IR tv, Industry Rules, The Miami Herald, The Story Exchange, Cheapism, Trendy Trippin', Mushaka's Motivational Monday/Huffington Post blog, On Deck with Lucy, and Business News Daily.
More on eTradeWire News
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
About the League of Professional Theater Women (http://theatrewomen.org/):
The League of Professional Theater Women (LPTW) is an organization that champions women in theater. The organization advocates for opportunities and visibility for female theater professionals. LPTW spearheads vibrant public programming, advocacy projects, and transformational initiatives that create community, cultivate leadership and professional development, and raise awareness of the importance of nurturing women's voices. LPTW's events, media, and publications celebrate industry luminaries, preserve the legacy of historic visionaries, and shine a spotlight on the importance of striving for gender parity and of fostering a diversity of expression, both in the theater world and in the world at large.
Kissing Lions Public Relations
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- Once again Frontline VM is Designated Best Vulnerability Management Solution Finalist by SC Magazine
- Genesis of Edmond, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Book Signing & Mini-Concert February 9 At Geer Village In Canaan
- Invitation from Roderick E. Hubbard at Vernalis Research chairing SMi's Drug Discovery Conference
- George Temple Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Carolina Closets Plus Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- The Law Offices of Mark S. Humphreys, Announces a Settlement in a Credit Life & Disability Claim
- SIU's Deadly Weapon Protection Program
- The Dangers of Home-Based Laser Hair Removal
- Exotic New Bridal Shop Shaking Up the Arizona Wedding Scene
- Two Drugs "Surprisingly Effective" at Treating Lung Cancer: Mesothelioma Too?
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- The Most Beautiful New Art and Coloring Shop Ever
- Online Marketplace Offering 7.56 Acres of Land to Highest Bidder in Fair Play, SC
- Littoral Power Systems Selected for Another DOE Grant
- Opera Naples Presents Comedic Opera L'isola Disabitata (the Deserted Island)
- Openview and Bold announce new technology partnership