Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 143
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- With the latest array of Portable Air Purification Devices Alpine Air Products leaps ahead
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
- Captiva Community Cleans Up the Captiva Coast and Waterways
- President Biden, Political leaders Reduce Pollution TODAY! - ECOFuelMax
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Collegiate Finalists Short-Listed for $45,000 Cash Purse for Innovative Ocean Solutions
- Coalition Urges Congress: Fund EPA Schools and Children's Programs
- How To Protect and Care for Trees on An Ongoing Basis
Your desire to implement Electric vehicles by 2030 then 2050 although with good intentions may be too late. Pollution is today's issue and should be address accordingly. With every gallon of Diesel fuel omitting +/-22 lbs of Carbon Dioxide and every gallon of Gasoline omitting +/-19 lbs of Carbon Dioxide, why are you and your associates ignoring issues confronting us today when multiple low cost proven solutions are available?
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Meets Her Great Aunt for the First Time and Dedicates a Vampire Book to Her
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
Electric is not a bad goal once it is improved both in the production and use on vehicles. A +/-300 mile range is unacceptable. Commercial Trucks, Buses and individual vehicles all require more.
Once again as a concerned citizen and pollution educator I volunteer to assist sharing working solutions like the ECO Fuel System who I have gotten involved with. Why wouldn't you and your associates be interested in reducing 40% to over 70% of Carbon Pollution/Particulates, NOx and Greenhouse Gases, TODAY? This guaranteed opportunity can last 20+ yrs. It has been successfully installed on tens of thousands of private and public concerns including United States vehicles. US Border Patrol/Homeland Security, NASA and the US Army to name a few use it
Spending Trillions of Dollars on a complete changeover that may take decades may not be a prudent expenditure of Tax dollars, inflation is another concern. Diesel and Gasoline motors may be around for decades working for the benefit of our country and citizens. Why don't you and your associates focus on addressing current problems, so we will have a tomorrow?
More on eTradeWire News
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
Electric may be the future but according to Forbes "Dirty Secrets of Clean Electric Vehicles" the production and powering of Lithium batteries may create 74% more Carbon pollutants than a conventional vehicle does in +/-3 years. Much still needs to be done.
I implore you and our elected Government Officials on all levels to think and act logically, before it is too late. For a few hundred dollars (+/-$395) utilizing the ECOFuelMax pollution solution will make an immediate difference.
For more information call, go online (https://ecofuelmax.com/) or email your request today. GO GREEN – Burn Clean!
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh