Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tyler Wittkofsky Presents Second Edition of "(Not) Alone" with a Book Signing Event at Brunswick
- Waterside Productions Announces John Lockton's Second Novel The Prisoner of Secrets
- Texas State Student Miles Skonberg Takes Center Stage as the Winner of TKP Design Competition
- "Secret Iowa: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure" Available Now!
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- New Children's Book Shares Message That the Love of Music is for Everyone
- The YA Novel of the Year.... The House on Pythian Road
- Kentucky Man: 'Cthulhu Apocalypse' Coming in 2028
- New York Times Praised Author Gunter Swoboda Inks Deal with Bonfire Cinema for his latest, the Supernatural Brian Poole Mysteries
- A Riveting Expose of Why the GOP uses Race to Dominate American Politics
"I have spent my entire life hiding behind Dyslexia with the fear of how people would react while second guessing my own abilities. Through the years, I learned that creativity and tenacity are significant side effects, or a silver lining, of Dyslexia which inspired me to write this book and help others. 'Dear Dyslexia' not just for those with Dyslexia, but for anyone who has faced adversity and overcame it. It is a reminder, through perseverance and determination, anything is possible," said Rothstein. "I hope that sharing my story will help break down the stigma surrounding Dyslexia and inspire others to embrace their differences and pursue their dreams."
"Dear Dyslexia – Thank You for All You Have Done" is a true-to-life, coming-of-age story about a top consumer products sales executive and his fight with Dyslexia that became an inspiration for his success. The author describes his experience with Dyslexia from childhood into adulthood and shares the struggles, frustrations and surprising hidden gifts of his diagnosis. Through his honest and vulnerable storytelling, Rothstein aims to provide community and support for those who may feel alone in their Dyslexic journey. "Every person's journey is different, but what we get from our challenges will shape us daily," according to the autobiography.
More on eTradeWire News
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
- Exploring Midlife Changes: Perimenopause, Menopause, and Andropause
- Embracing Menopause At Work Workshop:
The first chapter of the book is written in a Dyslexia-vérité style that helps readers understand the challenges the author faced putting his thoughts into words and ultimately onto paper. It helps to set the stage for the following chapters, which is a must-read for anyone looking for a powerful, uplifting story of resilience and hope.
The book also provides practical tools and applications to help people challenged with Dyslexia.
"My goal is to help parents and teachers better understand living with Dyslexia from a child's perspective, and discover the upsides that may exist with the diagnosis. It took me years of personal growth and development to embrace Dyslexia and eventually thank it for making me the person and professional I am today. Hopefully, my story can be an inspiration to those in need," said Rothstein.
Published by Creative Tenacity, "Dear Dyslexia – Thank You for All You Have Done" is available on Amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C39MCMSP?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_RNHXGVBA6K7J86XWDD89), Barnes&Noble.com (https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dear-dyslexia-mike-rothstein/1143398001) and Goodreads.com (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/138364677-d...) in paperback for $15.99 and on Kindle for $9.99. For more information about the book, visit "Dear Dyslexia – Thank You for All You Have Done." (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C39MCMSP?ref_=cm_sw...)
More on eTradeWire News
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum Welcomes Vintage Aircraft for WARBIRD WEEKEND
- Los Caminantes In Memory of Agustin Event
- Orange County Acting Academy Embarks on a New Journey with Fall Classes Starting on September 30th
- The War of the Worlds: The 1938 Radio Script
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
# # #
About Mike Rothstein
Mike Rothstein is a 57-year-old consumer products executive, a husband, a father, and a high school softball coach. Mike is in the middle of a successful career as a consumer products executive and the founder of Creative Tenacity (https://www.creative-tenacity.com/), a business consulting company and publisher, where his creativity and tenacity have shaped his career. Mike has discovered that a lifetime of challenges brought on by Dyslexia has provided personal and professional growth that no one could have imagined. Now, he wants the world to know why he is, who he is, and how he got there! For more information visit, www.mikerothstein.com
For more information contact: Mike Rothstein, (650) 743-7742 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC
- Twinkl Community Collection Initiative
- Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown Welcomes Royce Williams
- Woody Auction's October 14th auction, live and online, will feature art glass, Wave Crest, much more
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- CEO Of SortRefer Named Business Leader Of The Year And Most Influential CEO In Derbyshire
- Earley Will Fight for Election Integrity
- Exceptional Lab to Host Epic Virtual Accessibility Event
- Bank of America awards $25,000 to Our Mother's Home for renovations of future OMH home
- FREE Sports and Wellness Camp for Youth - Be An Inspiration Netball in Dekalb County!
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Bruce Coughlan's "Waiting for Rain" hits listeners right in the nostalgia
- Brookfield Zoo Celebrates Record $40 Million Donation, Its Largest Ever
- Introducing 'Hair Loss to Happiness': Hair Direct Now Launches Resources for Hair Loss Sufferers
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- CC Brooks is set to release a new single dubbed "Send Me A Song"
- Registration now open for Industry Appreciation Awards 2023