Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- DPFTRAC Releases White Paper, Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning: Industry Standards and Procedures
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Last Chance To Enter To Win The Holy Grail of Muscle Cars! Take Home This 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 LS6!
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Featured Vehicle: 2015 Dark Red Honda Civic For Sale!
- Blog Post: Canadian Car Loans Explained
- ARTS GARAGE Announces 'From Our HeARTS to Your Homes' Virtual Arts Series
- ACEINNA Ships $150 High Precision Navigation Solution for Autonomous Vehicles
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- autopom! Offering Drivers Affordable Extended Auto Warranty Options To Protect Their Vehicles
"I couldn't be more pleased to accept this award on behalf of everyone at Dealer Teamwork", said James Klaus, Dealer Teamwork's Chief Sales Officer, who accepted the award. "Every day, the entire team at Dealer Teamwork works hard to continue setting the industry bar high for automotive digital marketing automation. We're excited to continue offering an exceptional product that helps automotive dealerships market and advertise inventory easier and faster than ever before. I couldn't be more thankful for the team we have and all the hard work they put in on a daily basis. Thank you PCG for recognizing us for this great award."
More on eTradeWire News
- When I Became A Butterfly, Weather Station and Yokai Available Now From BayView Entertainment
- Randy Eckard - Works in Watercolor a Solo Exhibition of Paintings
- Leading Business Valuation Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/8 Webinar
- Author Offers Dentists His Book For FREE In Hopes They Can Rebound From The COVID-19 Shutdown Even Stronger Than They Were Before The Pandemic
- COVID-19 Update Just in Time for Easter
This year, over 150 industry leaders were in attendance for the award ceremony. The 2020 award lineup especially impressed the product review team — showing true innovation that continues to move the automotive industry forward.
The AWAs were started in 2008 to recognize the best vendors in automotive digital marketing. Since then, they've become a benchmark in the automotive industry for innovative products in technology, design, search marketing and social media.
About Dealer Teamwork
Dealer Teamwork is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies creating first-class solutions for the retail automotive industry. Dealer Teamwork created the automotive industry's first MPOP®, a patented Merchandising, Personalization and Optimization Platform.
This omnichannel marketing platform creates a significant competitive advantage by syndicating dealership vehicle and service offer campaigns to more shoppers, effectively and efficiently.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holabird's online Big Tent Auction, April 16-19 features stamps, coins, Americana, mining, much more
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance Webcast
- Did Chance Trahan Just Expose Donald Trump's Huge Coverup
- Month of Prayer for Believers Everywhere, By Believers Everywhere
- For Us, By Us. Legal Protection For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs
Visit Dealer Teamwork's website for more information: http://bit.ly/visit-dealer-teamwork-website
About Brian Pasch & PCG Companies
Brian Pasch, Founder of PCG Companies, has been actively involved with automotive franchise dealers since 2005. Brian is an active conference speaker, 20 Group presenter, and coach to both dealers and members of the vendor community.
He has presented workshops at NADA, Digital Dealer, DCDW, Driving Sales Executive Summit, Kain Automotive Workshops, Innovative Dealer Summit, Automotive Engagement Conferences, Automotive Boot Camp, AutoCon, VinWorx, TrueCar Dealer Summits, and the Digital Marketing Strategies Conference. Brian is Google Analytics certified and PCG is a Google Premium Partner company.
Dealer Teamwork Marketing
- Michael S.Rodriguez's Last America Horror Show II gets a New Poster
- Online Business Owners Are Surviving from the CoronaVirus with E-Commerce
- Best-Selling Author & Award-Winning Relationship Expert Brings Encore Of Manifest Love VIP Circle
- Chance Trahan Calls Donald Trump a Socialist Coward
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- COVID-19 Requires Everyone Coming Together, Habitat for Humanity donates PPE to Lee Health
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Virtual Volunteerism Webinar with Nepris Helps Companies Engage Remote Employees
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- The 27th annual Boston Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic raises $525,000 for Kids' Minds Matter
- Modular Offices Offer Quick Space Solutions For Those In Need of Controlled Space
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events