Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5441
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 166
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 109
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rising Student Stars Shine At Pinellas County Scholarship Competition
- SPI Interface Customization in Automotive ECU Testing
- More Info About Used Nissan Sentra for sale!
- A galvanized commercial vehicle rack upfit that is known to outlast the vehicle it is mounted to
- Excellent Customer Service & Satisfaction Earn Island Lincoln of Merritt Island President's Award
- More Information About Used Nissan Rogue for sale
- Interested in a Used Nissan Versa Note for sale?
- More Information About Used Infiniti QX50!
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Volvo Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
"We're eager to welcome Scott and Trevor to the team as our company continues to expand and grow,'' said Joe Skar, Dealer Teamwork's CFO and COO. Their additions will have a significant impact in helping us better align our Product Development and Quality Assurance departments with Customer Service to identify and get ahead of our customer's needs and desires."
As Director of Product Development, Fawcett will strengthen Dealer Teamwork's growing development activities from the company's headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN, in addition to innovating and further enhancing the award-winning MPOP® platform. Fawcett has over 20 years of experience developing software for complex products.
"I am honored to join Dealer Teamwork and help build upon the company's success by continuing to focus on being the leading software as a solution (SaaS) provider for the automotive industry, said Fawcett. "Dealer Teamwork's MPOP® technology plays a critical part in how it delivers an exceptional experience to clients. I'm excited to be a part of that."
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
Jager joins Dealer Teamwork as Director of Quality Assurance where he will establish world-class quality and customer satisfaction standards for the company. Trevor comes to Dealer Teamwork with over 20 years of experience in the engineering field and working with and managing quality assurance teams along with developing quality assurance automation tooling and applications.
Expressing excitement about his new responsibilities, Jager said, "We want our customers to have the best possible experience. That means providing the best product we can, in the most effective manner possible and to the highest quality and standards we can achieve. I'm excited to utilize new technology and entrepreneurial methods of testing to help bring testability to the next level."
When asked what impact these hirings would have on the company, Jim Rogers, Dealer Teamwork's CIO said, "Adding Scott and Trevor and their substantial experience in product development and quality assurance, respectively, will strengthen our team and help us continue to innovate and meet our customer's needs going forward."
About Dealer Teamwork
Dealer Teamwork is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies creating first-class solutions for the retail automotive industry. Dealer Teamwork created the automotive industry's first MPOP®, a patented Merchandising, Personalization and Optimization Platform. The platform creates a significant competitive advantage for dealers by distributing their transactional data to more in-market shoppers effectively and efficiently.
More on eTradeWire News
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
Dealer Teamwork's headquarters is in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, and services an international customer base from offices in California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York and Texas.
For more information, please visit: https://www.dealerteamwork.com/?utm_source=prlog&utm_medium=press_release&utm_campaign=trevor_scott_pr&utm_content=prlog_promo
Dealer Teamwork Marketing
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies
- Garden Guru Co: Enhance the Appearance of Your Garden with Lovely Decorative Pieces