Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 346
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 321
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 311
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 305
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 263
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 259
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 258
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 195
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 184
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 169
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arati Rangaswamy Promoted to Director of Operations at SCA Architecture
- Jump-start a collaborative culture
- Is Level 4 drywall finish the best?
- Able City Announces Economic Development Services and Products after Founding Principal Graduates from University of Oklahoma EDI
- Milos Makaric Promoted to Director of Design at SCA Architecture
- CENTRIA® Enhances Versawall® Product Line with New Non-Embossed Finish
- Premier Developer Great Gulf's La Clara Luxury Residences Ride Wave of West Palm Beach Popularity
- Morven Museum & Garden Signature Grand Homes & Gardens Distinguished Speakers Series 2020 Event Warms Up Winter
- Great Spark Design Awards Announced
(Dania Beach, FL – January 13, 2020) Charles S. Cohen, the national real estate developer who heads Cohen Brothers Realty Corporation, today announced a financial settlement regarding DCOTA (Design Center of the Americas), the multi-building 800,000 square feet high-end design showroom and office complex located at 1855 Griffin Road in Dania Beach, FL.
"DCOTA's mortgage has been successfully refinanced and all foreclosure litigation has been withdrawn and settled," says Cohen, who purchased the property in 2005 and remains firmly in control as 100 percent owner.
Conveniently located right off I-95 and just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, DCOTA serves the design community with the finest campus amenities and showrooms in the industry, attracting world-class designers, architects, decorators, dealers and their clients. DCOTA is the largest design campus of its kind in the world and caters to any residential, yacht or office project. High design is showcased within over 60 prestigious showrooms representing premier manufacturers from around the world. Fine indoor and outdoor furniture, fabrics, flooring, lighting, kitchen, bath, accessories, appliances, window treatments, wallcoverings, decorative hardware, paint and surfacing are just some of the resources found within the center.
More on eTradeWire News
- Businesses With Heart Expo Winter 2020
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Sound Royalties And KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announce Partnership
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - Amazing Grades
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
DCOTA has attracted a number of new luxury showrooms over the last two years, including The Rug Company, Beltempo USA, Gloster, HOLLY HUNT, Pierre Frey, Armazen Design, Hans Krug, Mantra Furnishings, Planar, and Cinematech, among others. Several other exclusive brands have recently expanded their showroom space, such as Eggersmann USA, Downsview Kitchens, SieMatic, and Schumacher + Patterson Flynn Martin.
On the office/corporate side of DCOTA, the current tenant roster includes such blue chip names as JetBlue, Chiquita Banana, Chewy, Nearpod, Intelepeer, The Stars Group, Elite SEM, and Orthosensor.
Cohen Brothers Realty Corporation is a private commercial real estate development and management firm with a portfolio of over 12 million square feet of office towers and design center buildings, including Manhattan's renowned Decoration & Design (D&D) Building, Southern California's Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, Decorative Center Houston (DCH) and the Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA) in South Florida.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero
- Ottawa Business Man Seeking Legal Action Against Client
- Cultural Council for Palm Beach County Welcomes 180 to CULTURE & COCKTAILS Spotlighting Four Local Th
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
For more information, please visit www.DCOTA.com.
DCOTA (Design Center of the Americas)
(Photo Credit: Scott Frances)
- Security Bank Announces New Temple Location
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership
- Ballet Palm Beach Opens 2020 with Mixed Bill at Kravis Center
- CVS Health Creates Job Opportunity Referral Program for the Disabled in Wayne County
- Science of Spirituality Center in Rionegro, Colombia, is Inaugurated
- Come attend the SOS Zones Launch Pop Up Event !
- Final opportunities remain in south Miami community
- Evelyn Nobels Joins ERA Wilder Realty
- Panel Built Modular Offices Create New Office Space with Minimal Disruption
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Brennan Ladner as Accounting Analyst
- Jack Nicklaus Residence Club Program Unveiled
- U/Z Partner Scott Garner Becomes 2020 President of the Orange County Bar Association
- 16th Annual "Belle of the Ball" prom dress drive begins February 10th
- Kool & the Gang's "Celebration" Turns 40
- La'Nardo Myrick aka Producer 9-0 Releases ne track, Good At That
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for IST Risk
- Former Pfizer CEO, Chairman Ian Read to enlighten attendees at NextGen Speakers Series Feb. 28
- Waveband Communications Awarded Contract With Maricopa County Government
- LeanTaaS Preps for Major Expansion in 2020 Following Record Year of Growth