Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 132
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 111
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 103
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation Launches Federal Trades Training Task Force
- Architect Firm, Trimble Architects, Explains How To Use An Architect For Your Building Project
- Morven Mourns The Passing Of Betty Wold Johnson
- New Art Classes & Art For Sale With Barb's Fine Art Located In Marion, IA & Servicing Cedar Rapids
- Industry Leader Grand Canyon Gas Logs Manufactures Largest Log Set in the USA
- Kimble + Kimble Announces Harbor Springs, MI Residential and Commercial Architecture Solutions
- Spring is the best time to replace your central air conditioner
- LA CLARA Offers Virtual Tours of Residence Models and Luxurious Amenities
- St. Louis-Based Custom Home Builder Bringing "Better-Built Custom Homes" to Salt Lake City Region
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry Announces 2020 National CotY™ Winners
(Dania Beach, FL – January 13, 2020) Charles S. Cohen, the national real estate developer who heads Cohen Brothers Realty Corporation, today announced a financial settlement regarding DCOTA (Design Center of the Americas), the multi-building 800,000 square feet high-end design showroom and office complex located at 1855 Griffin Road in Dania Beach, FL.
"DCOTA's mortgage has been successfully refinanced and all foreclosure litigation has been withdrawn and settled," says Cohen, who purchased the property in 2005 and remains firmly in control as 100 percent owner.
Conveniently located right off I-95 and just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, DCOTA serves the design community with the finest campus amenities and showrooms in the industry, attracting world-class designers, architects, decorators, dealers and their clients. DCOTA is the largest design campus of its kind in the world and caters to any residential, yacht or office project. High design is showcased within over 60 prestigious showrooms representing premier manufacturers from around the world. Fine indoor and outdoor furniture, fabrics, flooring, lighting, kitchen, bath, accessories, appliances, window treatments, wallcoverings, decorative hardware, paint and surfacing are just some of the resources found within the center.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Police Support Fund Releases Statement Rebuking Early Prisoner Releases Due to COVID-19
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- Socially Wize Selects Phenixx Marketing as PR & Creative Agency of Record
- Colombo Dockyard Ship Repair and Building operations return to New-Normal Levels
- Leonardo & SMi webinar Adapting to the new normal – managing cyber risks to the Utilities Sector
DCOTA has attracted a number of new luxury showrooms over the last two years, including The Rug Company, Beltempo USA, Gloster, HOLLY HUNT, Pierre Frey, Armazen Design, Hans Krug, Mantra Furnishings, Planar, and Cinematech, among others. Several other exclusive brands have recently expanded their showroom space, such as Eggersmann USA, Downsview Kitchens, SieMatic, and Schumacher + Patterson Flynn Martin.
On the office/corporate side of DCOTA, the current tenant roster includes such blue chip names as JetBlue, Chiquita Banana, Chewy, Nearpod, Intelepeer, The Stars Group, Elite SEM, and Orthosensor.
Cohen Brothers Realty Corporation is a private commercial real estate development and management firm with a portfolio of over 12 million square feet of office towers and design center buildings, including Manhattan's renowned Decoration & Design (D&D) Building, Southern California's Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, Decorative Center Houston (DCH) and the Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA) in South Florida.
More on eTradeWire News
- Empowering Global Ministries Selects Phenixx Marketing as Creative Partner
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- AI education technology company KSolve launches Kickstarter campaign
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
For more information, please visit www.DCOTA.com.
DCOTA (Design Center of the Americas)
(Photo Credit: Scott Frances)
- Beta-Mannosidase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- "The Adventures of Mr Shakolokobangoshay" by Justus E. Amadiegwu is published
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Global rollout for Pcdata's Pick-to-Light Systems at meal kit company Marley Spoon
- Hello Lady, a True American Rock Band
- KDG IT Team in Allentown Helping Remote Workforces Stay Connected
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
- Elementary School Teacher Earns Doctorate of Education Degree
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Babirad's Companion Journal Helps Readers Coupe Through Words
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online by Andrew Jones Auctions, June 16th
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act