Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 248
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 238
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2020 Treasure Coast Seafood Festival – Hutchinson Island
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Grace Church Delivers Free Shoes, Backpacks, and School Supplies to More Than 1,000 Local Students
- Carne Collective Launches Direct To Consumer All-Natural Argentinian Meat Delivery Service In Us
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Golden West Food Group, Cooks Venture Raise $10 Million For Regenerative Agriculture Business
- Explore Produces Commercial Featuring DeLoreans Delivering 1985 Beer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- UK Govt to Fight COVID With Anti-Obesity Laws
- Matt Benham 2020 Daphne Zepos Teaching Award Winner
Launching Dec. 2, the national promotion invites fans to take a selfie with a Pollack standee inside all Barberitos locations. Fans simply need to post their photo on social media with #PollacksPics and tag @Barberitos.
The randomly selected grand prize winners will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to Athens to meet Pollack, along with a VIP card providing free Barberitos for a year. There will be numerous additional prizes awarded via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter throughout the duration of the contest, which ends on Feb. 20, 2020 - the chain's 20th anniversary.
"David is the ideal person to work with our brand since he closely aligns with Barberitos' core values," said Barberitos Founder and CEO Downing Barber. "I have always admired David from afar as a broadcaster and football player but, more importantly, as a person who seemed to genuinely care about his family, his health, the food that he eats and giving back to his community."
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
Pollack enjoyed a decorated football career at the University of Georgia, where he was named to three consecutive All-American teams and selected SEC Player of the Year. His NFL career was cut short due to injury, and he transitioned to broadcasting. In 2011, he became part of ESPN's popular College GameDay.
"I first discovered Barberitos during my college days because of its large selection of farm-fresh and healthy food," said Pollack. "My family currently lives near a Barberitos, and we enjoy eating there together at least once a week. This partnership is a natural fit for me because I have been a fan of theirs for many years."
A southwestern grille and cantina, Barberitos is dedicated to serving farm-fresh, high-quality food in an efficient manner. All of the restaurants' menu items are made in-house daily including the hand-smashed guacamole.
For more information about Barberitos, the company's food, health information, locations, franchise opportunities and its commitment to people and community, please visit www.barberitos.com.
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020