Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- 10 Key Reasons to attend SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
- HCA of New York Appoints SNCH's Home Care Director to Its Board of Directors
- Pharmaceutical Clean Room Qualification Verifies Secure Operation
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- ISCD Releases Updated Official Positions
- Congress Set to Decide on the Fate of Patient Cost Responsibility for Chronic Care Management
- Relevate Health Group Once Again Named A Top 100 Healthcare Agency
Dr. Carpenter is a world-renowned research physician, recipient of numerous awards; Leon Resnick, Jacob Javits Neuroscience Investigator, Homer N. Calver, and Albion O. Bernstein.
Dr. Carpenter received both his undergrad and medical degrees from Harvard. After graduation from medical school, Dr. Carpenter chose to study brain function rather than to practice clinical medicine. Even as a medical student he graduated with a number of first-author publications on neural control of movement. He went on to study basic mechanism of synaptic transmission, first in invertebrate neurons and then using mammalian brain slices. His recent work is entirely focused on environmental causes of human diseases.
His research interests are in alignment with those of the NTEF. He has many publications focused on study of basic mechanisms of learning and memory. He has also studied behavioral effects of environmental contaminants; including effects on IQ, ADHD, and other neurobehavioral diseases in children as well as the neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease and ALS) in adults. He is currently involved in study of the central nervous system effects of exposure to non-ionizing radiation and study of Gulf War Illness.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
"It is a great honor for me to be invited to join the NTEF Advisory Board. I look forward to helping in any way I can to support the critical missions of NTEF."
"I am very excited to have Dr. Carpenter associating with the NTEF. Ongoing research is showing that most "psychological" conditions are actually physiological. Dr. Carpenter's interest in neurological pathologies in relation to environment contaminates will improve both the diagnosis and treatment of the increasing number of "mental health" cases." –Angel De Fazio. BSAT, President.
Dr. Carpenter is the former Director of the New York State Wadsworth Center for Laboratories and Research, and the former Dean of the School of Public Health at the University at Albany. Since 2001, he has been the Director of the Institute for Health and the Environment, University at Albany. The Institute was named a Collaborating Center of the World Health Organization in 2011.
He has been the lead researcher on numerous Federal Grants: USAF, NIH, Defense Nuclear Agency, NIEHS, EPA, US National Academy of Sciences and Department of Defense.
"Dr. Carpenter has been at the forefront of research regarding environmental impacts upon human health. His recent grant from the Army, "Gulf War Illness: Evaluation of an Innovative Detoxification Program", reaffirms the NTEF's position, that our service members were chemically injured and should be evaluated and treated exactly like the chemically exposed civilians are", said De Fazio.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
He was an integral part of various committees either as a member or director: International Brain :Research Organization, Engineering Board, Neurophysiology Peer Panel for NASA; Electric Energy System Division, U.S. Department of Energy National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements; Association of Schools of Public Health; Life Sciences Division of the NASA; EPA -Children's Health Protection Advisory Committee; World Health Organization; National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences; New York State Power Lines Project; Connecticut Academy of Sciences and Engineering Committee on Electromagnetic Field Health Effects.
"With all the research coming out regarding electro-magnetic radiation and radio frequency, along with the accelerated installation of 5G cell towers, Dr. Carpenter's research and knowledge, will be a valuable asset to our work", said De Fazio.
For more information on Dr. Carpenter:
National Toxic Encephalopathy Foundation
Angel De Fazio, BSAT, President
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer