Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 128
- New Free LatinX Online Course on How Trump is Accelerating Rise of A Minority-Majority USA 121
- Howard Hanna taps Lion & Orb as First Agency of Record
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- Service vehicles from John Deere are now 120 kg lighter thanks to a new LPS battery system
- Keeping Food Safe During the Coronavirus: Purfresh's Ozone Technology Mitigates Virus Contamination
- 2020 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Company Asks Customers To Stay Home, Offers Discount To Keep People Safer
- Topcon Adopts GL Studio in Fendt Tractors for Embedded Systems
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. to launch claims.app; hires key exec/developers; will demo platform/apps at dig-in conference in Austin, TX (May 27-29)
- GEA'S smart monitoring kit stands out from the herd
- First Of Its Kind Adventure Park Opens In Virginia Beach
- Largest John Deere Toy Combine Ever Made Hits the Collector Market
Farm Day visitors travel at their own pace as they drive themselves to the farms they select. Each location is unique, but all feature a number of activities such as educational tours and free produce sampling.
Participating farms are Babé Farms, Bonipak Produce Company, Innovative Produce, Driscoll's, Engel & Gray, Inc., L&G Chavez Family Farms, Main Street Produce, Plantel Nurseries, Primus Labs, Rancho Laguna Farms, Reiter Affiliated Companies/Union Valley Ranch, Riverbench Vineyard & Winery and Tres Hermanas Vineyard & Winery. More will be added as the event draws closer.
Santa Barbara County Farm Day is organized by the nonprofit Students for Eco-Education and Agriculture (SEEAG (http://www.seeag.org)). SEEAG's mission is to help children understand the farm origins of their food through classroom agricultural and nutrition education and free farm field trips.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
"Our first Santa Barbara County Farm Day was a huge success," says Mary Maranville, SEEAG founder and CEO. "Visitors were able to enjoy a day in the valley's beautiful agricultural lands. Farmers loved the opportunity to tell the public about all that goes into growing, packing and shipping their products to market."
Sponsors include Reiter Affiliated Companies, Driscoll's and Plantel Nurseries. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available and listed at www.santabarbaracountyfarmday.com/supportfarmday. The sponsorship deadline is May 1, 2020 to receive full sponsorship benefits.
Prior to Farm Day, SEEAG will be hosting the Farm Day kick-off culinary and wine fundraising event at Presqu'ile Winery on August 2 in Santa Maria. The event will highlight the flavors of Santa Barbara County through the culinary creations of five local chefs who will use local ingredients supplied by participating Farm Day locations."
For information, visit www.SantaBarbaraCountyFarmDay.com or call 805-901-0213.
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Leading Real Estate Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Anchor Blinds Awarded Best of Houzz 2020 for Customer Service
- Process Technology - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Business Update
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- PartsBadger is Doing Their Parts, Six Feet Apart
- NVL Director Named "Top Woman to Watch"
- PartsBadger Donates Surgical Masks
- Discount OWL Subscriptions Now Available
- SFLG Recognizes Jennifer Diaz & Diaz Trade Law as Exclusive Top International Lawyer and Law Firm
- L-Tron a Designated Essential Business & will Continue Services & Support Through COVID-19
- Hungry Fathers Spring into Obscurity with Their New Rock Album Ripley
- Ventura College Foundation Marketplace Closed Until Further Notice
- Luxury Swimwear Brand Hosts Adult-Only Cruise Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- KSPS WORLD Channel to Provide At-Home Learning Programs for Students and Teachers During School Clos
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Connected Women of Influence Announces Immediate Access for all members to Network Online
- Remote Working - Tips and Best Practices
- Pride Kills More Marriages than the Coronavirus
- Kansas Translation and Interpretation Awarded to Global Link Language Services, Inc