Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 132
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 128
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 114
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 105
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
- Data Privacy Week: Blockstack Apps Show Respect for Digital Rights
- Reduced Prices On Romance Novels
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- United States of Freight Launches New Company Website For Heavy Haul Logistics Services
- Dairy Vet of the Year at the 2020 Cream Awards
- Specim expanding their drone compatible spectral camera family
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- Nutrient Technologies, Inc. Expanding Fertilizer Research
- Nutrient Technologies, Inc. Growing Agronomy Team in Western US
- Agri.Health.Culture Conference Aims to Connect the Dots from Soil to Soul
Farm Day visitors travel at their own pace as they drive themselves to the farms they select. Each location is unique, but all feature a number of activities such as educational tours and free produce sampling.
Participating farms are Babé Farms, Bonipak Produce Company, Innovative Produce, Driscoll's, Engel & Gray, Inc., L&G Chavez Family Farms, Main Street Produce, Plantel Nurseries, Primus Labs, Rancho Laguna Farms, Reiter Affiliated Companies/Union Valley Ranch, Riverbench Vineyard & Winery and Tres Hermanas Vineyard & Winery. More will be added as the event draws closer.
Santa Barbara County Farm Day is organized by the nonprofit Students for Eco-Education and Agriculture (SEEAG (http://www.seeag.org)). SEEAG's mission is to help children understand the farm origins of their food through classroom agricultural and nutrition education and free farm field trips.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach Continues Popular Haitian Music Series
- CrossJack, A Revolutionary New Car Jack
- Trump Budget Would Mean Higher Costs for 134,000 Massachusetts College Students
- KRAVIS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS To Present SPAMILTON: An American Parody April 22-26 in t
- Beat Bugs JV at Theatre School @ North Coast Rep
"Our first Santa Barbara County Farm Day was a huge success," says Mary Maranville, SEEAG founder and CEO. "Visitors were able to enjoy a day in the valley's beautiful agricultural lands. Farmers loved the opportunity to tell the public about all that goes into growing, packing and shipping their products to market."
Sponsors include Reiter Affiliated Companies, Driscoll's and Plantel Nurseries. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available and listed at www.santabarbaracountyfarmday.com/supportfarmday. The sponsorship deadline is May 1, 2020 to receive full sponsorship benefits.
Prior to Farm Day, SEEAG will be hosting the Farm Day kick-off culinary and wine fundraising event at Presqu'ile Winery on August 2 in Santa Maria. The event will highlight the flavors of Santa Barbara County through the culinary creations of five local chefs who will use local ingredients supplied by participating Farm Day locations."
For information, visit www.SantaBarbaraCountyFarmDay.com or call 805-901-0213.
- The Clarissa Manuel Foundation announces new youth program initiative - Young Cultivated Minds of the Future (YCMF)
- Family Owned Summer Camp Welcomes Third Generation of Leadership
- MOET Law Firm Opens Second Office
- Harley-davidson Of Washington, D.c. Recognized For Outstanding Performance
- Lady Clipper Barbershop Hosts Wellness Retreat for Senior Residents on International Women's Day
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- State Pride You Can Wear this Texas Independence Day
- Alpha Foods Returns to Natural Products Expo West with Tasty Meal Solutions for Flexitarian Diets
- shareDOWNTOWN announces first retail tenant, Golden Fog coffee bar
- Holabird's four-day Objects of Our Affections auction, held Feb. 14th-17th in Reno, totals $356,000
- KRON TV's Pam Moore Headlines San Francisco 100 Black Women Honors
- North Carolina writer, Rita Berman, in World War II book
- Professor and Scientist Collaborate to Make Science Come Alive in New Kid's Book
- ChoicePoints Learning Hosts Race Relations Workshop at Georgetown University
- Capitalists Conversations Presents the Action Has No Season Tour with Dr. Michael V. Roberts
- DeSL Launches New Creative Sales Platform
- Achieva Credit Union honors two of its own, naming new scholarships for credit union leaders
- Tragedies Involving Older Drivers with Dementia Are Preventable
- New Music Release "One World Rendezvous" from Miss Kristin Arrives at Big Fuss Records & Retail
- TRUWEAR Tests Market on Performance Athletic Shorts