Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 378
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 245
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 188
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 166
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 154
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 134
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 127
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 126
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 125
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 116
Similar on eTradeWire
- Signs, designed with input from organic farmers, help prevent spraying of organic crops
- Succulent Market Announces the Release of New Halloween Products
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Humboldt Cannabis Industry Comes Together in the Face of Fires
- Ventura County Farm Day Seeks Sponsors For November 1 "Biggest Little Farm" Screening
- Local Food Security in Wilmington Gets a Boost
- UGA Extension in Clayton County is looking to enhance your indoor/outdoor garden
- HYPER HYVE™ Announces the launch of its patent pending beehives
Farm Day visitors travel at their own pace as they drive themselves to the farms they select. Each location is unique, but all feature a number of activities such as educational tours and free produce sampling.
Participating farms are Babé Farms, Bonipak Produce Company, Innovative Produce, Driscoll's, Engel & Gray, Inc., L&G Chavez Family Farms, Main Street Produce, Plantel Nurseries, Primus Labs, Rancho Laguna Farms, Reiter Affiliated Companies/Union Valley Ranch, Riverbench Vineyard & Winery and Tres Hermanas Vineyard & Winery. More will be added as the event draws closer.
Santa Barbara County Farm Day is organized by the nonprofit Students for Eco-Education and Agriculture (SEEAG (http://www.seeag.org)). SEEAG's mission is to help children understand the farm origins of their food through classroom agricultural and nutrition education and free farm field trips.
More on eTradeWire News
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Churches And Communities Unite To Pray Over Schools For Second We Pray San Diego Gathering
- Astoria Knights FC Announces Youth Academy Expansion and Community Development Platform
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Mick Strawn and Jeremy Brown to co-direct The House In The Pines
"Our first Santa Barbara County Farm Day was a huge success," says Mary Maranville, SEEAG founder and CEO. "Visitors were able to enjoy a day in the valley's beautiful agricultural lands. Farmers loved the opportunity to tell the public about all that goes into growing, packing and shipping their products to market."
Sponsors include Reiter Affiliated Companies, Driscoll's and Plantel Nurseries. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available and listed at www.santabarbaracountyfarmday.com/supportfarmday. The sponsorship deadline is May 1, 2020 to receive full sponsorship benefits.
Prior to Farm Day, SEEAG will be hosting the Farm Day kick-off culinary and wine fundraising event at Presqu'ile Winery on August 2 in Santa Maria. The event will highlight the flavors of Santa Barbara County through the culinary creations of five local chefs who will use local ingredients supplied by participating Farm Day locations."
For information, visit www.SantaBarbaraCountyFarmDay.com or call 805-901-0213.
- ACEC/MA Awards Education Corporation President's Scholarship to Northeastern student Taylor Labbe
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to discuss proposed amendments during Sept. 30 Ballot Review
- PODS® Las Vegas Joins iHeartMedia Las Vegas Radio Stations in Search of LV's Messiest Space
- State of Black Business #stateofblackbusiness
- Flagler Beach, Bunnell and Flagler County Rotary Clubs Recognize World Polio Day with Proclamations
- Sayed Ali of Interpreters Unlimited named Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist by Ernst & Young
- Police Challenge Coins That Honor America's Finest
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Reduce REGEN's Clean DPF's in house for 75% less – ECOFuelMax
- PODS® Phoenix Makes College Moving a Breeze with Helpful Suggestions
- CIMdata Releases Series of Country-Specific PLM Market Analysis Reports
- Museum of Graffiti Launches Exclusive OSGEMEOS Capsule Collection
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Cambridge Friends School Leads COVID-19 Mitigation Efforts in Schools
- Journalists Under Siege In Rwanda
- President and CEO of Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services releases book offering an appealing substitute for the corporate grind
- All I Ever Wanted Tops Indie Charts!
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Used Mazda3
- Princeton Properties purchases two apartment communities in New Hampshire
- Life's Grape Expands Retail Distribution & Transports You to Your Childhood Found In the Snack Aisle