Popular on eTradeWire
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
Similar on eTradeWire
- City Barbeque providing meals to health care heroes fighting COVID-19
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, Orland Park; Mokena, Brings Joy to the Community During COVID-19
- Bell Tower partners with United Way, community members to honor COVID-19 first responders
- Takeaway Genie supports restauranteurs with a FREE online ordering platform
- Surviving Lockdown: ELEKS' Tech Talk on Why Digital Matters Now More Than Ever
- Image Options Introduces Proprietary COVID-19 Checkout / Cashier Shields
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- To thank first responders, ICON Park restaurants offer discounts on take out
- TRUWEAR Announces "GIVE 20 GET 20" COVID Campaign
For the last 20 years, Datavalet has managed and developed tools for the Wi-Fi networks of some of the world's biggest brands, including restaurant chains, banks, airports, and more. This new partnership gives Telarus Master Agent authority to sell Datavalet's complete suite of Wi-Fi solutions across the U.S.
"Telarus is excited to offer our partners Datavalet's complete suite of advanced, cloud-enabled Wi-Fi and branch networking solutions. Many of our partners sell into the retail and restaurant space and the Wi-Fi options Datavalet offers are game-changers for these customers," said Roger Blohm, Telarus EVP of business strategy.
More on eTradeWire News
- War Is My Business: March 2020
- 3D Hologroup, Inc. releases beta version of revolutionary software development tool for AR
- Woman Crying Happy Tears On Her Birthday After Seeing 60 Year Old Pictures Of Loved Ones Passed Away
- Libman Education Releases New Accelerated Cross-training Coding Curriculum in Response to the Disrup
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: March 2020
Datavalet's solutions are currently used in more than 10,000 client locations across North America. By expanding its distribution through Telarus' network of 4,000 agents, the managed Wi-Fi provider will be able to reach more agents and businesses across the U.S. looking to simplify, enhance and/or monetize their Wi-Fi access.
"Telarus has a stellar reputation as a highly effective, informed, and successful channel," said Daniel Forest, Co-President of Datavalet. "This partnership will bring our proven Wi-Fi solutions to more clients and help them improve their bottom line."
Datavalet makes it easy and cost efficient for multi-location businesses to treat customers to an exceptional Wi-Fi experience and thereby improve customer engagement and loyalty. As an end-to-end provider of advanced, cloud-enabled managed Wi-Fi and branch network solutions, we can manage all aspects of your branch Wi-Fi networks, freeing you to focus on your core business. Our analytical insights also make it easy to harness guest Wi-Fi behavioural data to enhance your customer experience and increase sales. Your Network, Your Branches, Your Customers. datavalet.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Carrington College in Phoenix Announces New Surgical Technology Program
- Winn Claybaugh Interviews Health and Fitness Expert Chalene Johnson on "Getting Your Life Right"
- CARBONELL AWARDS Announces Winners of 2020 Jack Zink Memorial Scholarships
- Australian Mining Services & Engineering Sector April 3rd Update
- Pilot Digital Shares Expert Marketing Tips with Chicagoland Chats During COVID-19 Quarantine
Built for You, Telarus is the largest privately-held technology services distributor (master agent) in the United States. Our dynamic agent-partner community sources data, voice, cloud, and managed services through our robust portfolio of 185 leading service providers. We are best known for our home-grown software pricing tools and mobile apps that are unique in the industry. To help our partners grow their businesses, we've assembled the best support organization in the industry, which includes cybersecurity, SD-WAN, Cloud, mobility, contact center, and ILEC specialty practices whose primary goal is to help our partners identify and design the right technology solutions for their customers. To learn more about the Telarus opportunity, please visit www.telarus.com, or follow us on Twitter @Telarus.
- NeoMetrix Technologies Inc, upcoming Webinar: Reverse Engineering an Aircraft Winglet Fitting
- Henderson Franklin Expands Litigation Team and Welcomes Prominent Trial Attorney Jerry Olivo
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Parent With Love and Logic
- Corona Virus? Terry BarBay's Release "He Was Crucified" Has Worldly Encouragement, Hope, At Easter
- Waterside Productions Announces Leanna Greenaway's New Book "Fairy Soap"
- 10 Easy at Home Family Projects
- eBoxchain = Fast + Flexible + Affordable same day delivery. Small business focused!
- Prevention Disinfect LLC Helps Fight Virus Spread Through Regular Sanitizing Service Plans
- Cochrane Tech Services Expands Virtual Training Program to Support Building Automation Professionals
- Emergency Dental Services in Reading Available for Patients Experiencing Severe Tooth Pain
- Introducing Easter Jam: A Free, At-Home Experience for the Whole Family
- Free Job Postings for Legal Tech Gigs, Supporting Workers and Small Business Owners
- Silva Construction Suggests That Businesses Do Planned Renovation While Employees are At Home
- FineCraft Contractors is Successful Amidst Coronavirus
- Lufthansa Airlines Deny Icelander boarding at Heathrow Airport leaving him stranded
- Affordable Braces in Lansdale, PA from Exeter Orthodontics
- Free Virtual Preschool Classes
- Rick Cottrell Delivers Special Presentation at Enterprise University
- Hens Revenge is now available on EVERY Android phone – here's how to get it
- Missouri Vet and VA Loans Offers Excellent Credit Repair Opportunities for Veterans