Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 297
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rallio Wins Best CEO Comparably Award Among Small and Mid-Size Businesses
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- Kambrian Corporation Becomes a Member of the HPE Partner Ready Service Delivery Program - Fall 2018
- CIMdata Announces its 2019 PLM Market & Industry Forum Series
- UK Candidate Attraction Report 2018 - Getting Candidate Attraction on the Right Track
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- Hearful Announces a Strategic Partnership with SAS to Help Brands Compete
- Killing ECMs: Gartner and the Rise of Content Services
- Strathcore Technologies unveils Intelio Genomics a Genome viewer and a Genetic Output Analysis Tool
Acumatica is a comprehensive, browser-based Cloud ERP solution optimized for ease of use, adaptability, mobility, speed, and security. The ACA title highlights outstanding development partners whose applications have met the highest standards set for Acumatica integration and functionality.
"Customers who want to stay competitive need flexible, responsive technology to execute their long-term business strategies," said Christian Lindberg, Vice President of Partner Solutions at Acumatica. "Our ACA label is built to help customers find applications capable of delivering that. We're proud to recognize DataSelf Analytics as an Acumatica-Certified Application. It masterfully utilizes the Acumatica platform to meet customers' growing business demands."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
To become an Acumatica-Certified Application, DataSelf Analytics has demonstrated commitment to quality by passing the Acumatica software test and aligning to future Acumatica roadmap releases.
"We're honored to receive this kind of recognition from the Acumatica developers themselves," said Joni Girardi, DataSelf Corp CEO. "This is a testament to the strength of our application and the depth of our integration with the Acumatica platform. With our business intelligence platform powered by data warehousing, Tableau and 5,000 KPIs for Acumatica, I believe the sky's the limit for Acumatica end-users looking for enterprise-grade analytics."
About DataSelf Corp.
DataSelf Corp. is based in Santa Clara, CA and provides turnkey business intelligence and analytics solutions to mid-sized organizations. From basic dashboards to complex reporting, DataSelf's solution is scalable and integrates with Acumatica and other systems to empower key stakeholders through the visualization of critical data across their business. For more information, visit dataself.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
Acumatica provides cloud-based business management software that enables small and mid-size companies to accelerate their businesses. Built on cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. For more information, visit www.acumatica.com.
(888) 910-9802 x701
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School