Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 322
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 261
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 183
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 177
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 167
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 157
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 151
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sell Your Boynton Beach House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- What's The Difference Between SaaS vs PaaS vs IaaS
- Add Color And Life To Your Products With Window Boxes
- Flagler County's Craig Flagler Palms Hosting 18th annual Candlelight Service of Remembrance
- Rigid Boxes UK - A Better Way of Spatial Storage
- Pure Air Duct Cleaning Expands Service Area to Cover All of Maryland
- Holistic Wellness Coach Kadeem One Can Help Boost Productivity, Says Recent Forbes Article
- Local Businesses Give Back to Ventura County Youth through Businesses with Heart Initiative
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 5 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q3 2021
- Ensure the Definite Profit of Your Brand with "Cheap Brochure Printing UK"
"We are a small chemical equipment manufacturing and sourcing company with 20 employees that sells and installs equipment in customers' plants. We love Datamoto's ability to create vendor specific purchase orders (POs) from a large Bill of Materials (BOM) in one click", says Roger DeSantis, CEO/Owner of Roger Chem LLC, Chicago. "It enables us to track purchase and sales orders and audit inventory at transaction level. Datamoto has reduced our order management and inventory complexity, increased our operational agility, and freed up our resources to focus on selling."
To have a clear visibility of the inventory, a company must need a process where its sales and purchases can be tracked effectively. The advanced inventory management (https://datamoto.com/online-inventory-management-software/), purchase order management, and sales order management are usually the functionalities of ERP software, which comes with hefty price and complexity to use it. DATAMOTO.COM provides a SaaS based application with the power of ERP where advanced inventory management software integrates with purchase order (https://datamoto.com/purchase-order/), sales order, field service management, and work order software. Datamoto is easy to use, easy to configure, yet affordable for small business.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rocburn Ltd- your cost effective ventilation solution
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Failure – an important part of your journey
- Digital Inks Market Insights, Leading Players and Future Scope
- Crypto Artist Pierre Gervois represented by Fort Gallery NFT at Art Basel Miami Beach
The key functionalities of Datamoto Inventory management software are:
- Cloud based SaaS application – available through your browser
- Hosted in a secure data center - no need to download and install in your computer
- Data are regularly backed up
- Multi-locations warehouse support
- Stock transfer between warehouses
- Items kitting
- Bill of materials (BOM)
- Track item activities at transaction level
- Set alerts for re-order
- Lot or batch tracking
- Inbuilt purchase order
- Inbuilt quote, invoice, and sales order
- Integrated with field service management (https://datamoto.com/field-service-management/) app
- Syncs invoices and bills to QuickBooks Online and Desktop
For additional information, please contact at email@example.com.
Datamoto (https://datamoto.com/) ( https://datamoto.com ), based in San Francisco Bay Area, California, is a SaaS based software company which specializes in business applications for small and medium sized companies. Datamoto's popular online inventory management and purchase order applications are integrated with order management offering. Its ERP grade features, and consumer grade applications enable users to easily use the application and optimize their operations.
More on eTradeWire News
- How a traveller get Virgin America booking with all safety standards in COVID-19
- Paige Rice Water Helps Deal with Tough Hair Problems
- Is Building A Granny Flat Worthwhile?
- 2021 NSW MBA Award Night Was A Monumental Success!
- Connecting Up and Link4 join forces to enable not-for-profits to reap the benefits of eInvoicing
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting
- Councilwoman Death Blamed on Unknown Diabetes & Heart Disease After Shot Linked by Am Heart Assoc
- V 10 Plus USA Inc. Announces Color Therapy Strategy
- Last Chance to Win a Custom 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2021 Corvette Stingray!
- Winergy Wireless Charger review, the best wireless charger to buy now
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- BDE Entertainment announces LUDLOW
- Be part of the Ugly Sweater Art Exhibit at JINGLE
- Free Community Christmas Concert in Suwanee Helps Light The World on Dec. 11 and 12
- Lipoxplus lose Bucket Loads Of Fat * WITHOUT EXERCISE!
- New 'A Hot Set' Brand Page and Media Kit Launched
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Robert Taylor
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?
- Breaking The Chains Foundation x Jillian Rose Reed How To Love Yourselfie Holiday Stocking Stuffers
- LearningRx Shares 4 Gift Ideas for National Buy Nothing Day
- Used Burgundy 2018 Volkswagen Atlas for Sale!
- Age When Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Begin Reported By AALTCI
- Omicron Variant Currently known as B.1.1.529
- Precautions To Take When Gardening to Prevent Skin Problems
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Acquisition of Virginia-Based Grace Home Healthcare