Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 171
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 165
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Preservation Achievement Grand Jury Award For Cherry St. Pier Development Presented To W.J. Castle And Associates
- Do You Need Richmond Hill Tree Hoarding?
- Shangri-La Springs Offers Educational Organic Garden Tours for Schools and Camp Groups
- Going with the flow: Kraft-Sussman brings new eco-friendly cremation option to Nevada viewed as gentler on the deceased
- Neptune FS Global Appoints Separation Solutions For Business Development
- Neptune FS Global Signs India Distribution Agreement
- Bayshore/Montecalvo Family of Companies receives 2019 Distinguished Leadership Award
- Neptune FS Global Signs Africa & Middle East Distribution Agreement
- Summit to discuss public health risks of harmful algal blooms
- UK Shoppers Face "Recycling Postcode Lottery" When Disposing of Old Mattresses
CAS DataLoggers provided the 21 CFR warehouse temperature and humidity monitoring solution for a facility which needed to monitor the environment within a storage room. Like many other Food & Beverage businesses, management needs to give inspectors a full audit trail of their perishable product's temperature history. For this, they were searching for a low-cost monitoring solution suitible for demonstrating 21 CFR Part 11 compliance (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_21_CFR_Part_11).
After a brief phone consultation with USA distributor CAS DataLoggers, the warehouse purchased a Lascar EL-21CFR-2-LCD Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point Data Logger (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/el-21cfr-...). Lascar USB dataloggers provide an inexpensive and easy way to monitor multiple measurement values. Lascar EasyLog devices are ideal for data recording of Temperature, Humidity, Current/Voltage, and more—all independent of a PC.
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -31 to +176°F (-35 to +80°C) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 1°F (0.5°C) and 0.5%RH. Placing the datalogger anywhere inside the storage room is easy owing to the logger's compact design.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
For local notification and alarm, the logger's high contrast LCD shows a variety of temperature and humidity information. At the touch of a button, users can cycle between the current temperature and humidity, along with the maximum and minimum stored values for each.To ensure extended logging sessions, the EL-21CFR-2LCD is supplied with a lithium metal battery, enabling up to 2 years' operation. The datalogger is also protected against ingress from water and dust to an IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.
Easy Data Retrieval
Taking environmental readings using its internal temperature and humidity sensors, the Lascar logger has been set to record a sample of both values every 15 minutes. Its built-in USB interface makes for easy connection to a PC for setup and downloading data. It's easy to set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the included EasyLog software.
Once downloaded onto a PC, data can later be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
Provided free of charge with each Lascar data logger, Lascar EasyLog 21 CFR software is easy to use and runs under Windows 2000through 10. The software doubles as a way to prove best practices, delivering an affordable compliance solution.
Data is stored in a tamper-free format to ensure digital security and compliance. The encrypted data has full audit tracking to comply with the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11. EasyLog also allows users to log in to the software with specific permissions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
An easy wizard format to guide users through datalogger setup and subsequent download of collected data. The software also includes a new Summary Report giving users a quick overview.
The Lascar logger covers the warehouse's need for monitoring both temperature and humidity, while also providing 21 CFR electronic documentation for inspectors. This complete solution has proven to be easy to use, affordable and reliable.
For more information on the Lascar EL-21CFR-2-LCD Data Logger (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/el-21cfr-2-lcd-temperature-humidity-dew-point-data-logger/), warehouse temperature and humidity monitoring or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS DataLogger Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/need-more-information/).
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020
- Lutheran World Relief Responds to Persistent Drought in El Salvador and Honduras
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019