Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 159
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 102
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Holland Landing Post Renovation Cleaning
- Badger Bob's Services Expands with Electrical Division
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Art of Lash DC Welcomes New Lash Artist
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019
- Marshall Engineering Corporation (MEC) recently launched New Information Rich Website
- Wish You Could Give Back More? So Does Scottsdale Based Real Estate Management Company MC Residential LLC
- Pegasus Appliance Repair Wins 2019 Dallas Award
CAS DataLoggers provided the data acquisition solution for MTS Solutions (https://www.mts-stim.com/), an oil field service company headquartered in Bakersfield, California. MTS has been providing well stimulation services in California for over 30 years, maximizing production for clients using both traditional and green products.
After sourcing Delphin data acquisition systems, Kevin developed a program using ProfiSignal software for MTS's oil well stimulation services and operations. His program auto-transmits job data over WiFi in real-time to well owners, documents the entire job, remotely shuts off pumps if necessary, and calculates productivity. In this way, Delphin performs Data Acquisition, Monitoring, and Automation—all in a single system.
Multi-Parameter Monitoring in Real-Time
In late 2016, MTS Solutions sourced three Delphin Expert Loggers from CAS DataLoggers. These Model 100 loggers have a 4GB internal memory to store data along with a WiFi interface. MTS also opted for the Klicks software option enabling automation capability along with runtime monitoring.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
In this application, the Expert Loggers are installed on different service trucks which travel to job sites, each monitoring multiple measurement values including Pump Pressure, Flow, Volume (in gallons), Runtime, and Productivity.
To collect the data, users have connected the loggers' universal analog inputs (mV mA, TC, RTD) with different sensor types such as 4-20mA pressure sensors and New-Flow™ flow meters. The Expert Loggers have been set up to sample data from each connected sensor once per second.
Wireless Data Transfer
Data collection is performed automatically over Wireless Ethernet. MTS uses WiFi hotspots for wireless connectivity and fast data transfer so that well Engineers, Field Operators and MTS management can all view data in real-time, using their PCs or mobile devices. The Expert Logger provides the data every second which provides a clear picture of operations on well stimulation services.
Operators start and end their job with a button press that creates a datafile in CSV format containing an In/Out timestamp along with location name, well name, and operator name. During the shift, the ProfiSignal program automatically documents all operator actions taken, including pumping time and chemical switch-outs. This datafile is then exported as an ASCII2 file and timestamped.
More on eTradeWire News
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Steam Heat Sterilization Monitoring in a Rice Mill
- Diplomats & Business Executives to Join Ambassador Arikana at the USAfrica Business Expo During the 74th General Assembly in New York
The program also has multiple two-tier alarms set. Four alarms provide over-watch on pump pressure and wellhead pressure. England explains, "We have a preset maximum value set for well pressure, given to us by the customer and then set in the program on our side by the Operator. Operators also have a digital alarm set with their rig PLCs."
For more information on Delphin Data Loggers (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/delphin/) contact a CAS DataLoggers Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/need-more-information/).
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- The Finery Celebrates National Tattoo Removal Day
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- McCarthy Building Companies Begins Rehabilitation at Port Houston Wharf 3
- New Study Determines Ancestry for White Plymouth Rock Chickens
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Literacy Month with Special Luncheon
- SimplePractice Partners with Open Path Psychotherapy Collective
- MBMA Publishes Research on Fire Protection Alternatives for Metal Buildings
- Woodland Cultural Centre Announces New Curator of the Museum and Art Gallery
- Global 1st will be making their debut at this year's Glee - find us at stand 6S90
- MEDITATION FOR CHILDREN by Shelley Wilson Introduces Visual Mindfulness to Children
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Presidential hopeful seeks to end Social Security!
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for July
- Double success for digital entrepreneur with social conscience