Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- MBMA Introduces New Continuing Education Course: Creative Design Alternatives Using Metal Buildings
- Tejjy Inc Launched a New Website Focusing on Construction Management, BIM & Engineering
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- A modern conference table can make you fall in love with meetings again
- Why you should hire commercial building contractors
- Winter is emergency furnace repair season in Green Bay
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Updated Temporary Door Protection DoorGuard Plus Now Available from Builders Site Protection
Darrenkamp, former VP of Operations at the family-owned Darrenkamp supermarket chain, brings an energetic focus on operations to GR Mitchell's Willow Street headquarters.
GR Mitchell has increased the size of its building material supply operation significantly over their 50-year history and the evolution of its turnkey construction services, via sister company Prime Builder Services, has further accelerated the business. Owner, Tom Keller, points out "The growth that GR Mitchell has experienced in recent years has created a need for a tested leader who can focus on refining processes, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, and leading our employees to ensure that we maintain our quality, level of service, and reputation as we grow."
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
The General Manager position will work directly with existing staff across all departments including the Willow Street lumberyard, Refton's architectural mill, Prime's turnkey programs, and the True Value retail hardware store. And despite the latter being where Darrenkamp has admitted he feels most comfortable to start because of his background, learning the lumber and building materials industry is a challenge he's eager to accept.
"I am a servant style leader that will get in and get dirty, I'll work side-by-side with the staff to show them I'm not afraid to do anything," says Darrenkamp. "While the product we're selling is obviously different from the grocery store a half mile down the road, management of the business is fundamentally the same: a focus on customer service, quality product, and good leadership."
Despite Giant's interest in retaining him after their acquisition of the 4-store supermarket chain, Darrenkamp took a year-long hiatus, being very selective about his next career move. "I found another family owned business, which is great," says Darrenkamp, who also indicated that this just feels like the right fit. With excitement to get back to work and develop a new routine, he plans to kick-off his time at GR Mitchell by familiarizing himself with the staff, both on a personal and professional level.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
Keller expects full onboarding to take anywhere from 6 to 12 months, but is confident that this hiring decision is key to optimizing GR Mitchell's bottom line, long term. The addition of a GM will also allow Keller to concentrate more on where he started within the organization 8 years ago; Sales.
About GR Mitchell: GR Mitchell (https://www.grmitchell.com/) has been a fixture in the Susquehanna Valley for the past 50 years, providing DIY'ers, remodelers, and builders the products that they need and the level of service they deserve.
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree