Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 279
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 166
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- Central Illinois Author Releases New Book Series
- Printers rely on MECA for print sleeves that enhance performance
- Thought Police Launches RPG Sale for Developer in Time of Need
- NY Times Bestseller Vincent Zandri to Co-Host with Susan Wingate on Dialogue: Between the Lines
- A Frank And Bold New Book On Purposeful Living "That's Not His Fault: A Down To Earth Approach For Purposeful Living"
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day, August 5, 2020
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
Author of the fantastic and the bizarre, Jeffrey Ford's work has won awards and acclaim across the globe for his stories of humor, horror, and unconventional beauty. "Powerful and disturbing in the best possible way" (Gawker) and "Intensely engaging" (Publishers Weekly), Ford crosses speculative genres with literary ideals, which has earned him the World Fantasy Award (seven times), the Shirley Jackson Award (four times), the Edgar Allan Poe Award, and France's vaunted Grand Prix de l'Imaginaire.
Dark Moon Books and editor Eric J. Guignard bring you this introduction to his work, the fourth in a series of primers exploring modern masters of literary dark short fiction. Herein is a chance to discover—or learn more of—the extraordinary voice of Jeffrey Ford, as beautifully illustrated by artist Michelle Prebich.
More on eTradeWire News
- Unice Hair Announces Sale of New Human Hair Wigs
- Angels of Las Vegas Announces New Location at Re-Grand Opening Saturday, August 15th
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
This is the fourth Primer in a series. Included within each book are:
· Six short stories, one written exclusively for this publication
· Academic commentary by Michael Arnzen, PhD (former humanities chair and professor of the year, Seton Hill University)
· Author interview
· Complete bibliography
· Author biography
· . . . and more!
Titles in this series line includes: Vol. 1: Steve Rasnic Tem; Vol. II: Kaaron Warren; Vol. III: Nisi Shawl; Vol. IV: Jeffrey Ford; Vol. V: Han Song; Vol. VI: Ramsey Campbell.
Price: $24.95 for hardback; $13.95 for print and $4.99 for electronic
Format: Available in HARDBACK, TRADE PAPERBACK and ELECTRONIC media
Number of pages: 234
Date of publication: September 9, 2019
Eric J. Guignard has twice won the Bram Stoker Award®, been a finalist for the International Thriller Writers Award, and is a multi-nominee of the Pushcart Prize for his works of dark and speculative fiction. He has over 100 stories and non-fiction author credits appearing in publications around the world; has edited multiple anthologies (including the current series, The Horror Writers Association's Haunted Library of Horror Classics with co-editor Leslie S. Klinger); and created an ongoing series of author primers championing modern masters of the dark and macabre, Exploring Dark Short Fiction through his own press, Dark Moon Books. His latest books are his short story collection, That Which Grows Wild (Cemetery Dance Publications, 2018) and novel, Doorways to the Deadeye (JournalStone, 2019).
More on eTradeWire News
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- Belarusians of Arizona to form Human Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, AZ
- Belarusians of Arizona to form a Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Important painting by Margo Hoff (Am., 1910-2008) will headline Bruneau & Co.'s August 27th auction
Available at www.darkmoonbooks.com (http://www.darkmoonbooks.com/), www.amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/), or by calling 951-236-9333
Eric J. Guignard
- Career DuPont Employee Fights To Save Retirees Earned Pension and Benefits
- 7th Annual Celebration of HOPE Virtual Walk will be held on September 12
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs
- FRS Environmental Inc. helps with Effective Waste Management as a Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Philip Richardson CFP®, CLU, ChFC, Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Phoenix Business Journal Recognizes Ash Auto Group in Annual List of Largest Family-Owned Businesses
- Toll Brothers Introduces New Home Designs at Its Thornton Resort-style Community
- Etta Carter Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- Burnin' Mouth selects The Collection at RiverPark for first location
- Call Me Ace Owns He's the Most Unique Player in Hip Hop with "No Assistance"
- New Palliative Program Manager Achieves Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Footprint Project Deploys Mobile Solar to Iowa as over 200,000 Citizens Lose Power
- Radio Host Juan Johnson Receives Award for Best Internet Radio Broadcast Show
- L2 Aviation Announces the Appointment of a New CFO
- "Stand in Soulidarity" Initiative Launches to Educate, Empower Black Voters