Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 172
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Printers rely on MECA for print sleeves that enhance performance
- Thought Police Launches RPG Sale for Developer in Time of Need
- NY Times Bestseller Vincent Zandri to Co-Host with Susan Wingate on Dialogue: Between the Lines
- A Frank And Bold New Book On Purposeful Living "That's Not His Fault: A Down To Earth Approach For Purposeful Living"
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day, August 5, 2020
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
To be billed as "The greatest and most complete travel anthology of (fictional) haunted buildings in the world," this anthology will explore the mythology, intrigue, beauty, and terror of buildings and other manufactured structures across the globe that have come to be haunted in some way. Diverse voices and diverse building types will be featured, along with stunning illustrations, notes, and maps of the geographic locales, all driven to expand the notion that houses are not the only type of building to suffer the effects of supernatural (or other means of) haunting.
Subject expertise will be provided by Professor Charlatan Bardot, PhD, EdD, EJG, known most famously as excursionist célèbre of the paranormal and internationally beloved author of the phenomenal, with editorial oversight by award-winning anthologist and author, Eric J. Guignard (That Which Grows Wild and Doorways to the Deadeye).
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
To include tales of haunted hotels in South Africa, military monuments in Afghanistan, department stores in England, fallout shelters in Russia, and more, this anthology is scheduled for a massive worldwide release.
In addition, a small open call will be held in late November, 2020 to allow for new and under-established voices to fill several open spaces, joining the current roster of over thirty contracted authors who will be representing imaginative interpretations of what hauntings can mean in fantastic, frightful, and/or poignant ways.
The open call will be announced by August 15 through Dark Moon Books at this link: http://www.darkmoonbooks.com/Submissions.html
Additionally, Professor Charlatan Bardot will share the call on his various social media pages. Follow him on Twitter for immediate updates: https://twitter.com/CharlatanBardot
More on eTradeWire News
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
Professor Charlatan Bardot's Travel Anthology to the Most (Fictional) Haunted Buildings in the Weird, Wild World (2021 edition) will be offered as ebook, trade paperback, and deluxe hardback edition with wraparound dust jacket.
Professor Charlatan Bardot has travelled the globe investigating paranormal occurrences for over forty years becoming the most beloved worldwide travel documentarian in the realms of the spectral and incomprehensible. More at: http://www.darkmoonbooks.com/charlatan_bardot.html
Eric J. Guignard has twice won the Bram Stoker Award®, been a finalist for the International Thriller Writers Award, and is a multi-nominee of the Pushcart Prize for his works of dark and speculative fiction. More at: www.ericjguignard.com
Eric J. Guignard
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home