Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 167
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 157
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 142
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 110
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Voted One of the Best 2021 Accountants by Small Business Monthly Readers
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Anduin Joins the Information Technology Alliance
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- Lanigan Ryan Announces Rebrand
- Corvee Offers Tax Planning Live Webinar
- Fibrus Networks choose Sysco Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain
- Community Disaster Loans are forgiven 9 years after Superstorm Sandy
- D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group Reveals New D.E.F.Y. Everyday Collection
- Anduin Sponsors the PKF International 2021 North America Regional Meeting
"Dark Horse recognizes that the last 16 months of accountants' lives have been hellish," says Chase Birky, Dark Horse co-founder and CEO. "In individual CPA therapy sessions at our booth, we'll share how our Accelerator Program can help you change your career, and life, for the better. In recognition of the sacrifices made and those to come – with the current tax season, stimulus programs and impending tax reform – we will also host a 'group therapy happy hour' at the conference."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ribbons and Bows: New Art Exhibit at Priscilla Fowler Fine Art
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- BizTechReports Features Insights from ABI Research, Gartner and Strategy Analytics
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
CPAs in attendance at the Las Vegas conference or online, are invited to explore their options:
- Visit the Dark Horse booth (#131) in the AICPA Engage exhibit hall for a free "CPA therapy" session.
o In preparation for your session, watch our video explaining the Principal Accelerator Program (https://share.hsforms.com/1PtYu6oMIQ-6O3x2wG8m-lQ2t1ip).
- Visit Dark Horse on the Engage virtual event platform to chat with a Dark Horse team member.
- Happy Hour: "A Horse of a Different Color": Leave your professional veneer at the door! Join the Dark Horse team and other colorful characters to share the year's war stories.
o When: Wednesday July 28, 6-8 p.m.
o Where: "The Pub" - inside The Shops at Crystals, at the ARIA
o RSVP: Please RSVP here (http://4714225.hs-sites.com/en/aicpa-happy-hour-rsvp) by July 27.
More on eTradeWire News
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
The Dark Horse Principal Accelerator Program is currently accepting new accelerators. Interested CPAs are invited to make contact on the Dark Horse website (https://darkhorse.cpa/careers/) or by emailing email@example.com.
About Dark Horse CPAs
Dark Horse CPAs provides integrated tax, accounting and CFO services to small businesses and individuals across the U.S. The firm was founded to solve the problem of subpar accounting and tax services and a subpar client experience being offered up to the chronically underserved American small businesses, which find themselves at a disadvantage among their larger competitors. Being a Dark Horse CPA means advocating for small businesses by bringing to them the tax strategies and accounting insights previously reserved for big business. To learn more, visit Darkhorse.cpa.
Edge Marketing for Dark Horse CPAs
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business
- Ventura County's America's Job Centers of California Re-Open
- Seniority or Performance Reevaluating Pay Inequity
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive raises $50,000 for Students in Action
- A Tribute to Joel Ferguson's many years of Service and Dedication
- PulteGroup opening for sales soon at The Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Abcam (ABCM) acquires BioVision, Inc
- Online Excel Classes 50% Off Sale - November Cyber Monday Special Offer
- Andromeda Galactic Founders speaking at TDevConf 2021
- New Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant, Breakfast at Victoria's Opens in Sarasota FL
- Virtual Studio Visits with Artists from The Center's "Chroma Terra" Exhibition
- John A. K. Lowe Joins New Advisory Board Of International Business Circle