Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Learn More About Toronto Botox Injection
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- Jessica Rodriguez Bunevacz Wins Telly Award for Best Scripted Webseries
- Younger Looking Skin; Medispa Results at Home in Minutes a Day
- YouTube Star Shares Lip Filler Experience
- Great Memory And Beautiful Skin — What Do They Have In Common?
- Trinity Tiara is Crowned Miss West Los Angeles Teen USA, Miss Universe
- Diamond Packaging Wins Seven Awards in 26th Annual FSEA Gold Leaf Awards Competition
- Dr. Susan Stuart wins multiple aesthetic dermatology awards from the 2019 Aesthetic Everything
Danielle Placenti hails from North Andover, and she has 24 years of experience in the haircare and styling industry. She has worked with thousands of people throughout her career and helped them become the best versions of themselves with a new style or color along with her expert advice. Danielle will be working every Tuesday through Saturday, and in effort to share her excitement, she will be offering 25% off all her guests' first visits. She is already recognized as one of the top stylists in the area, and thanks to her knowledge and experience, she will complement the team at Salon Invi perfectly.
More on eTradeWire News
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
Some of the services offered by Salon Invi include color, styling services, texture (including permanent curls and extensions), various types of cuts, smoothing treatments, transitional color, and other treatments like hydration therapy and strength reinforcement. Danielle Placenti has plenty of experience in special occasion and wedding hair, and she has worked with some of the most prominent brands in the industry.
To schedule your appointment with Danielle and save 25% off your first visit, call Salon Invi at (978) 378-3333 or book your appointment online. The 25% savings won't last long, so act now to reserve your spot. For more information please visit http://saloninvi.com
About the Company: Salon Invi is a leading Boston-area salon that focuses specifically on hair. They provide expert advice when it comes to products, color, and style, allowing their clients to realize their visions of themselves in a single appointment. Salon Invi's ultra-chic and ultra-modern reputation is the vision of owner Christopher Kishfy, who owns several award-winning salons in Boston and the surrounding area.
- Sip & Shop at The Collection June 1st
- Don Glut's Tales of Frankenstein starring Mel Novak, Jim Tavare and more Wins Rondo Hatton Award
- Find Your Dream Home During Lennar's Northern Colorado Home Tour on June 1
- Grammy-Award Winning Songwriters Bring Nashville to Palm Coast
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- Phoenix Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- San Francisco's Anh Lê: Unredacted Mueller Report A Must & Reclaim Democratic Values
- Highway to Help: Secure Your Load Makes Roads Safer With Steadfast Support From Its Partners in Saf
- AACE Develops Diabetes Care Model for Patients Across a Spectrum of Ethnicities and Minorities
- Volunteers Spruce Up Area Non-Profit for Blind & Visually Impaired
- WAY Beyond Your Average Music Video when Rapper and Producer Team Up
- iPullRank launches Rank UP, a Performance Marketing event in NYC, featuring industry leaders
- Wheels of Success Celebrates 15th Anniversary with New Format Road Trip Luncheon
- Everjewel Announces the Launch of the World's Largest Online Jewelry Marketplace
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City