Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Law Office of Annalie Alvarez As New Platnum Member
- $230 Million Class Action Settlement Reached From 2015 Santa Barbara Oil Spill
- New Legal Billing Automation Apps for Action Step, Practice Panther, and Rocket Matter
- NYC OCFS Lawyer Announces Client Found Not Guilty by Judge
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Legacy Trust Counsel as Trustee Member
- Virginia Governor Youngkin Reacts to Pressure re: Protests
- Maritime Lawyer Amanda Ross to Discuss "Laws Southwest Florida Boat Owners Need to Know"
- Factor, Mayer Brown, and Acadia launch new tech-enabled service to simplify derivatives compliance
- Demesmin and Dover sponsor Hatian Compas Festival
- Amelia Sanchez Promoted to Partner at CGS3
Renner will focus his practice on assisting clients with estate planning, tax planning, asset protection, and probate and trust administration.
"We are thrilled to have Daniel join Affinity. He brings a strong commitment and enthusiasm for providing estate planning services to individuals and their families, which are important qualities for serving our clients," said Tabitha Atwell, Affinity Law Group Member and Private Client Group Practice Leader.
Renner earned a dual JD / MBA from Southern Illinois University. While in law school, he served as an Articles Editor for the Southern Illinois University Law Journal. Renner was awarded the Hiram H. and Rosalee Lesar Memorial Scholarship to attend law school and was thereafter awarded the Lee Ann and Paul L. Conti Scholarship for his JD/MBA dual degree studies. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Kentucky.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
"My interest in estate planning started at an early age. My family members are now in their fourth generation of owning and operating a local funeral home, where my father and brother now work. It was a big part of our childhood. I was able to witness how important end of life planning is and how helpful it can be to those we leave behind," said Renner.
Renner is licensed in Missouri and Illinois. He is a member of Our Little Haven's Young Professionals Group. He enjoys spending time with his wife and their son and is an avid sports fan and golfer.
About Affinity Law Group, LLC
Affinity Law Group's mission is to partner with its clients to provide strategic counsel and tailored legal services integral to their business and personal success. To learn more, please contact 314.872.3333 or visit, www.affinitylawgrp.com.
Ann Marie Mayuga
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans