Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Lowthorp Richards and Hathaway Law Firm Join Forces in Merger
- Bragoli & Associates Announces Winner of Volunteerism Scholarship To North Babylon High School St
- Karpel Foundation Spearheads Justice Reform Offering Data Driven Dashboards to County Prosecutors
- Notary Public Nottingham: Pioneering Simplified Legal Services in the UK
- Angie Wong Whistle Blower to face the music in Georgia. Multiple lawsuits and a court order exist
- Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Near Los Angeles CA
- Forget CRT; LA Instead, Thanksgiving 1966
- RECORD Secures Additional Funding to Revolutionize Personal Injury Client Management
Klaproth represents individuals and families in all manner of litigation involving catastrophic personal injury, medical malpractice and nursing home neglect. He has been successful in recovering millions of dollars on behalf of his clients, and has a distinguished record of handling nuanced legal matters at the appellate level.
Klaproth earned his B.A. in Political Science from Temple University. He earned his J.D. magna cum laude from Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where he was a member of the Drexel Law Review. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Petrese B. Tucker of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
"We are delighted to welcome Dan to our firm, where his impressive skill set and history of achievement will benefit our clients and further strengthen our terrific trial team," said Alan M. Feldman, Co-Managing Shareholder of Feldman Shepherd.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
"I have always admired the outstanding work that Feldman Shepherd does in achieving justice for their catastrophically injured clients, while always mindful of broader opportunities to improve public safety and prevent future tragedies. I am honored to join this amazing team of high-caliber trial attorneys and share in their commitment to providing the highest level of legal representation," Klaproth said.
For more information, visit https://feldmanshepherd.com/attorneys-professionals/daniel-r-klaproth/
About Feldman Shepherd
Feldman Shepherd Wohlgelernter Tanner Weinstock Dodig LLP has recovered some of the largest verdicts and settlements in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and several other states across the country. The firm represents plaintiffs in significant personal injury and complex civil litigation including medical malpractice, birth injury, motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, construction and workplace accidents, defective products, crashworthiness, class actions, and whistleblower claims.
- Erfan Nouraee, the young scientist using innovation to advocate for social change
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Blue Harbor Resort Unveils Lake Life Sheboygan Holiday Gift Guide
- Rope Access Melbourne Trusts - Abseiling Building Maintenance | Contract Solutions Australia
- eBook, Mass Casualty Incidents: How Enhanced Communication Saves Lives
- Dr. George Sepiashvili Was Just Interviewed By Randy Alvarez On The Wellness Hour TV Show!
- Managing Arthritis Symptoms as Summer Heats Up
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- Why Should I Avoid DIY Teeth Whitening?
- Resources Span Lifetime of Parenting Joys, Challenges
- Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Now Has Videography On Same Day Dental Implants
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- Peace Leaders Honored: Martin Luther King, Queen Lili'uokalani, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Zhou Enlai
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship