Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3901
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 850
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 791
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 788
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 782
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 767
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 766
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 688
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 451
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 353
Similar on eTradeWire
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- En-Pro® Management Partners with Orleans Parish Communications District Communications District
- Federal Hill Consulting Completes Acquisition of FYI, Inc
- Canadian Technology Startup Program Selects California-based New Frontier Aerospace for its 2019/20 Cohort
- OC Labor Federation Supports Mayor Katrina Foley for CA Senate
- Bernie Sanders leads the Democratic field in new measure of political advocacy
- Paper Tiger Document Solutions awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Groundbreaking Report Shows National Foster Care Population Going Down As Foster Homes Go Up
- FireFlex Yoga Named as a Top Resource for Firefighter Wellness
- Bangers LP Selects Nightstick's TWM-Series Full Size and TCM-Series Compact Weapon Lights
Village solicitor and prosecuting attorney, Michael Moran said Daniel Hect was selected after months of searching, he brings over 30 years of police experience to the Village of Hartford. Daniel is known in the law enforcement community as an innovative reformer, passionate about training and accountability.
Daniel is currently the director of training and development at the National Association of Campus Safety Administrators (NACSA). Before joining NACSA, Daniel served as the Chief of Police at Mt Holyoke -Smith Colleges in Massachusetts, Xavier University and Denison University in Ohio. Daniel also served as an Officer at the University of Southern California and Riverside College in California.
Daniel transformed the performance and capabilities of these organizations, delivering leadership training and development to members of these departments. Daniel also Retired from the United States Air Force as a Security Forces Master Sergeant.
More on eTradeWire News
- Center for Relational Health LV to host workshops based on Brené Brown best-sellers 'Daring Greatly' and 'Rising Strong'
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- An action everyone should take before preparing food
- New Solutions With Battalion Tree Service In Texas, Servicing Mid County, Hardin, Jefferson Area's &
- Concierge Auctions Announces Largest Sale Ever of the Most Valued Global Properties—All Closing at Auction in Three Bidding Days Live in Hong Kong
Chief Hect has a bachelor's degree in business management from the University of Phoenix, a master's degree from the University of Southern California in liberal arts, and a doctorate in education from Argosy University. He is a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, the Ohio Association of Chiefs of Police, and the National Association of Campus Safety Administrators. Chief Hect is also a graduate of the FBI LEEDA, 103rd Class of Executive Leadership.
"I grew up in a small town just like Hartford were my uncle was the police chief," said Daniel Hect. "I always wanted to be a small-town chief, where the police know everyone in town, and everyone knows the police; true community policing".
Daniel begins his new role as Chief of Police on Oct. 7th and is looking forward to getting to know the Hartford community.
For more information on Hartford Police Department, or to contact the police email email@example.com or leave a message at 740-893-2099.
- Egg freezing now covered for cancer patients in California
- Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida hires Dr. Douglas Brian Keck and promotes Cathy Brockman
- Streamsoft Bows Artist Connection for Artist Approval
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
- Kevin Ahmadi wins ENPY award as 'Nonprofit Executive of the Year' for 2019
- LIFEwalk 2019 3 laps to change destinies, 3 laps to change the world
- Skyline and Sky-Watch Partner to Provide Enhanced Defense and Security Solutions
- Desert Foothills Theater announces productions, events for November, December
- Government Marketing University Names Finalists for 2019 GAINER Awards
- Bob Gold Recognized as the 2019 Communications Professional of the Year by PRSA
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- MCH Strategic Data helps customers drive value from data while spending less time on maintenance
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- First Annual $10,000 Clean Tech Award Competition Launched
- Women Presidents' Organization Announces Stacie Feller Newest Member of Prestigious Women's Business Organization
- Valley Vista Ski Products Introduces Bootaclava
- Top Winner of the Latin Podcast Awards 2019 Latino USA from NPR
- The American Vaping Association Joins Oral Cancer Initiative's Fight Against Oral Cancer
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team