Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
"Graced with abundant natural resources and historical significance, Long Island's North Shore is widely recognized as one of the most desirable areas to live in the New York metro region. While a certain amount of development is inevitable, our stewardship of open land and wetlands is critical to help preserve what makes the North Shore a singular place. The North Shore Land Alliance is committed to preserving some of our most important and sensitive natural landscapes," said Ms. Petersen. "The entire Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty team is on board with enthusiastic support for the Alliance."
Under Pat Petersen's leadership, Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty real estate advisors and management have worked extensively with landowners and developers to preserve tracts of ecologically sensitive and significant land on the North Shore from development. To promote this important fundraiser for the North Shore Land Alliance, Pat Petersen has assembled a team of real estate advisors and marketing specialists from Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty to get the word out in traditional media and through its extensive social media presence. Members of that committee include Melissa Stark, Abby Sheeline and Katherine Cirelli from Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty's corporate office, Kim Como from its Cold Spring Harbor office, and Margaret Trautmann, Patrick Mackay, and Kathy Zoller from its Locust Valley office.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
"The Land Alliance is very grateful to Patricia and her team of professionals," said Lisa Ott, Land Alliance President & CEO. "They have been important partners of the Land Alliance since our beginning and were instrumental in protecting some of our most emblematic open spaces from Wawapek in Cold Spring Harbor to Cushman Woods in Matinecock and the Humes Estate in Mill Neck. It will take all of us working together to maintain the character and environmental quality of this lovely place we are lucky enough to call home."
In addition to her support of the North Shore Land Alliance, Pat Petersen is personally active with many other Long Island organizations. She has been a member of the Board of Directors of Huntington Hospital for more than 10 years and has been a philanthropic supporter of the hospital for more than 3 decades. Pat serves on the Corporate Advisory Board of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and actively supports the Heckscher Museum of Art, Caumsett Foundation, Pink Aid, UJA-Federation of New York, Save the Children, Nassau County Museum of Art, and Old Westbury Gardens, among others.
Event Details: Wednesday, May 22 at the Piping Rock Club in Locust Valley (150 Piping Rock Road). Golf: 8am registration and breakfast; 9am shotgun start. Tennis: 10:30am registration and breakfast; 11am warmup with the pros; 11:30am round robin tournament play. Lunch, silent auction and awards at 1:30pm. To purchase tickets to the event visit https://www.northshorelandalliance.org/event/golf-tennis-outing/.
About Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
Consistently achieving the highest average sales prices nationwide, Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty is a $3.5 billion-dollar organization based on Long Island, N.Y. with more than 950 real estate advisors serving New York City's metropolitan area with 28 offices in Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk counties, the North Fork of Long Island and Westhampton Beach. Our clients benefit from a 360 degree approach to integrative, innovative marketing reaching today's home buyers and sellers through products and apps they love, providing almost instantaneous market data. We are the regional leader in New Development Sales and Marketing as the exclusive sales and marketing team for The Ritz-Carlton Residences, North Hills; The Bridges at Whitestone in Queens; The Beacon at Garvies Point, Glen Cove; among other prominent new build communities. In 2018 Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty had the top sale on Long Island (excluding the Hamptons); a $9.6 million waterfront home on Long Island's Gold Coast. Our other services include a full Relocation/Referrals Division, Commercial and Rental Divisions, and Ambassador Abstract Title company. The Sotheby's International Realty® affiliate for Long Island and Queens since 1976, Daniel Gale Sotheby's has gained national and international recognition, including top honors for sales, marketing and technology worldwide. For more information visit www.danielgale.com.
About the North Shore Land Alliance
The North Shore Land Alliance, Inc. is a nationally accredited, nonprofit 501(c)(3) land trust founded in 2003 that works to protect and preserve, in perpetuity, the green spaces, farmlands, wetlands, groundwater, and historical sites of Long Island's north shore for the enhancement of quality of life and benefit of future generations.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC