Popular on eTradeWire
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022 - 126
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com - 107
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood - 105
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform - 102
- Las Palmas Releases Limited Edition Coloring Books to Benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Writers Meet Editorial Pros in L.A. at AGLAWC!
- Another College Bans Posters - Its President Is Sued
- DCOTA Hosts Design Professionals & Industry Insiders at the SUMMER REFRESH MARKET
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BRONNY Chili' JAMES & BRYCE Chili' JAMES 1st Gm Together! #LEBRON'Spicy' NBA
- Can Picking Up the Phone Save Lives & Provide Long COVID Cures? UCSF & Partners' Study To Find Out
Similar on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Receives Community Service Award
- Family Law Attorney Successfully Defends an Appeal
- State Representative Derek Mallow Presents The Outstanding Georgia Business Award To Oliver Maner
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- Infodash Selected to Participate in ILTACON Startup Hub
- Hearing on Mar-a-Lago Affidavit Set - But So What?
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back R Figueroa, P.A as Trustee
- Diaz Trade Law Welcomes New Managing Attorney Mrs. Coraly Schreiber
- Federal Defendants Acquitted of Conspiracy to Possess and Possession of 279 Kilos of Cocaine
According to Leading Lawyers, the list is different from any other attorney search site or lawyer directories. Lawyers cannot buy their way onto the list of Leading Lawyers. The list of Leading Lawyers that appears on this site is the result of contact with thousands of lawyers in a given state. In surveys mailed to all lawyers in that state, they are asked which of their peers they believe comprise the top lawyers within their respective region and area of law. Only those who are most recommended, and later approved by their Advisory Board, are selected as Leading Lawyers. Learn more about the selection process here (http://leadinglawyers.com/meth.cfm)!
"I am very thankful for this recognition from my peers," says Daniel Geherin,criminal trial attorney in Ann Arbor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mountain View Corporate Housing Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Morgan Automotive Group Acquires Wilde Dealerships in Sarasota
- BizTechReports Features Insights from IBM, ABI Research and Gartner
- Community Concert Association Announces 2023 Season
- Tarps Now Releases Guide to Use of Tarp Accessories
If you or someone you know has been charged with a crime in Washtenaw County or Southeastern Michigan, contact Daniel Geherin today to answer your legal questions regarding criminal defense.
Geherin Law Group:
If you have questions about your rights, please contact the Geherin Law Group. Daniel Geherin, owner of the firm, has defended thousands of criminal cases in Ann Arbor and throughout Southeastern Michigan. Daniel is a former prosecutor and board-certified criminal trial attorney who has been practicing law for 23+ years. Dan—a former prosecutor and board-certified criminal trial attorney—is also the founder of MiLicenseLawyer.com and author of The Michigan Drunk Driving and Driver's License Restoration Handbook. He has dedicated his career to both defending drunk driving allegations and helping put clients back on the road following a license revocation or suspension, and he's recognized as both a criminal and license appeals expert in Ann Arbor and throughout Michigan.
Visit GLG on the web at GLGMichigan.com and MILicenseLawyer.com. Contact them today for a free initial consultation about how GLG can help you with your personal legal matter.
- Pack that PODS® Container with Backpacks for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Council Member Velázquez, FDNY Officials, and Engine 89 Celebrate the Recent Budget Allocati
- SBACNJ & Professional Women in Building Council Honored by Local Youth Services Organization
- Ellipse Solutions Exhibiting at Community Summit North America 2022
- Horizon Foundation appoints Rachel Busch as business development director
- Leadership NEXT networking social heads to Page Field on Aug. 23
- Hawaii Welcomes Don Barnhart's Interactive Comedy Hypnosis Show To The Aloha Ha Comedy Club
- Welcome SDT Ultrasound as Bronze Sponsor at TIC 2022
- Emmett Till Family Member's No True Bill Official Statement
- Harbor Associates Acquires 119,000-SF Office Building for Life Science Conversion
- Western New York Small Business Owner Molly Bakewell Chamberlin Selected as Entrepreneur Mentor for EforAll Buffalo Accelerator Program
- Patients Without Insurance Can Find Dental Implants in Southampton, PA
- Affordable Braces Available in Exton, Pennsylvania
- Vertigo Ventures Releases Analysis of RAE 2020 Research Impact
- Why Market Timing is a Bad Idea
- Weinstein Spira Promotes Branham, Walther and Harrison
- Managecore Ranks No. 488 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Sales Growth of 1266%
- Tree Care for Japanese Maple Trees
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes Back to School Kids First magazine
- Consolidated Chassis Management Joins U.S. DOT's FLOW Initiative to Improve Supply Chain