Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 451
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- Groundbreaking New Wellness Program Available Online Now!
- Shell Point Retirement Community receives recognitions for "Best Nursing Home," high quality care
- Profile by Sanford Boston–Canton Celebrates Grand Opening with Social Media Ambassador Campaign
- Disaster Recovery Efforts of Early Childhood Programs in the US Virgin Islands
- Reignite Your Nutraceutical Manufacturing Strategies with Smartnutras™ and Create A Yearning for Better Health
- PearlFection Dentistry invests in state of the art Cone Beam CT scanner (3D imaging), Panoramic X-ray System, and Cephalometric X-ray system
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign for Only $3,995
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Promotes Ruth Maloney, DPT to Director of Pelvic Health
- National Opioid Crisis Expert, Speaker & Author Dr. John Rosa On Connects Opioids & Mental Health
- Help Us Raise Awareness About The Tragedy Of This Mold Story
"Self-Care 101 for the Best You...Naturally" will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. at Cypress Pharmacy, 9451 Cypress Lake Drive in Fort Myers. Headley's program will highlight why self-care matters for health, how to understand patterns of behavior and an overview of natural tips that promote wellness.
"Self-care plays an important role in our long-term health, allowing us to better care for ourselves and those around us," said Dr. Headley, who specializes in functional and natural wellness, and leads the independent pharmacy's dynamic wellness program. "We'll discuss how to take an intentional approach to self-care, while shedding light on the many natural ways to get started on the path to well-being."
As Cypress Pharmacy's natural health consultant, Headley offers nutritional and lifestyle counseling, supplement recommendations, lab testing and educational seminars, emphasizing options for those with chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
More on eTradeWire News
- aThing™ / aThing.io™ unveils Modular Electronics
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Peppa Pig's Adventure! Friday, May 15, at 6 pm
- Queen Palm Intl Film Festival Announces Winter Screening Lineup with Oscar Shortlisted Films
- MUNITIONS EXPRESS To Launch Massive Ammunition Retail Site Online in the U.S. on November 25th
- How to Ensure a Successful Open Enrollment Season
Cypress Pharmacy's wellness program offers one-on-one consultations with Headley on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, or with a pharmacist on Mondays through Saturdays. Recommendations can include pharmaceutical-grade supplements in addition to dietary and lifestyle changes. Pharmacists may also examine current medications to assure the most effective therapy for the patient's needs and to prevent duplicate therapies.
Headley is recognized as a leading authority in functional and natural wellness, which seeks to determine how and why diseases, illnesses and pain are occurring. He attempts to identify the root cause of a health concern rather than just treating symptoms. Headley does not diagnose or treat disease but educates customers about lifestyle and behavioral changes that can promote optimal health.
Cypress Pharmacy's monthly Seminar Saturday sessions take place on the second Saturday of every month, providing education on a variety of wellness topics. To RSVP for the Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday, or to learn more about Cypress Pharmacy's wellness program, please visit CypressPharmacy.com/events (http://www.cypresspharmacy.com/events) or call 239-481-7322.
- RV Advisor Eager to Get Word Out With "Why Do We Need Associations?" Q&A
- Wisdom House Books Release Spanish Children's Book, La última zanahoria de Jared, by Sara Devine
- Darrenkamp Named General Manager Of Gr Mitchell
- Mark Spain Real Estate Included in UGA Alumni Association's Bulldog 100 List
- 5 Types of Commercial Insurance: Which Does Your Business Need?
- The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas to Host Thanksgiving Day Feast
- MyUS.com Donates Over $42,400 to Support Hurricane Dorian Relief Efforts in Bahamas
- South Florida International Fashion Week Announces Its Fifth Iteration Coming March 2020
- 15 Ways to Get Discounts on Car Insurance
- Announcing Diamond Cote™ from Get A Grip Resurfacing
- Fennemore Craig's Kristi Lundstrom Hill Named Vice President of Marketing for the Western Pensions and Benefits Council
- Sleepy Bee Worx, LLC Debutes New Products and New Website
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Munar Law as a Gold Member
- The Chatman Women's Foundation Gives Financial Support to Local Women
- Belsito for Congress Campaign Offically launches
- Heritage Auctions and hobbyDB to Bring Vast Collecting Archives to the Masses
- Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel to Open by Mt. Fuji in June 2020 ... Reservations Being Accepted from December 3, 2019!
- A&L Motor Sales Becomes the Only Local Dealer-Owned Certified Collision Center for BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar
- Ogden Family Foundation Sponsors 6th Annual Adopt-A-Family Fundraiser and Event for Needy Familie
- Fullerton Residents Receive World Kindness Day Honors