Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 717
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 621
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 559
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 524
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 508
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 480
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 476
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 442
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 337
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 325
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bizarre Releases new single featuring Giggs
- A Letter from Wizard Brands CEO, Scott Kaufman
- 2021 is heating up and looking really good for KortnyDe1
- Call For Entries and Submissions - International Film Festival Now Accepting Movies & Scripts For Competition
- Exhibition Celebrating 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company to Launch in 2023
- 11th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Chooses 14 High School Acts for Final Event
- MastaMind Empire, LLC Releases Ezzy Money Hot New Single "Could You"
- African American Female Entrepreneur Executive Produces New Sitcom
- Successful Las Vegas Promoter Sloop Jones Developing Her Own Talk Show
- Bay Area filmmaker, comedian to talk about stuttering at British arts festival
"The AltspaceVR platform is somewhat unique, allowing attendees to login using VR headsets—or even in a 2D mode available for PCs—and participate in a theater-like experience with other guests. This sets the experience apart from how other film festivals have approached streaming their festivals online," says Armstrong. "We really want to simulate that movie theater experience as close as possible."
More on eTradeWire News
- Vision Movies Production: Using Hollywood Magic To Create Innovative Videos
- Everything You Should Know About NFT - But Don't Get Why You Should Ask
- Bethany Elgin assisted Advanced Ultra-Violet Systems with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- March 4, 2021 Boca Raton Woman Owned Start Up Distributing Covid-19 Killer Mask
- Home Renovation Plus Home Page
Zargari, an award-winning filmmaker whose latest film, Oh, the Guilt, is in post-production said, "As a filmmaker myself, I think it is important to continue supporting the independent film community and filmmakers around the country and across the world. This event allows directors, producers, writers, actors, and everyone involved in the filmmaking process the ability to interact with audiences in a way that resembles the traditional film festival experience."
The 2021 festival will be held on Saturday, May 1 on the AltspaceVR platform and will include approximately two hours of films along with one hour for a Q&A session with filmmakers. Attendance is again free this year, however it is recommended that attendees register beforehand. The time, program, and registration link will be published on the festival's website at https://cybershorts.online/ as well as announced on the festival's Twitter and Facebook accounts. (NOTE: you do not need a VR headset to join the screening. All you need is to download the AltSpaceVR app on a PC to access 2D mode.)
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law Releases Video Discussing New California Laws About Diversion
- Sophia's Patios: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Patio Decor
- Big And Small Knives: Premium And Stylish Knives For All Occasions
- White Lion to Offer Services in Auctioneering, Appraising
- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
Film submissions for the 2021 Cyber Shorts Film Festival are being accepted now through FilmFreeway (https://filmfreeway.com/CyberShortsaVRFilmFestival). The regular deadline to submit a short film in February 1, 2021. A late deadline has been set for March 1, 2021. Official selections will be notified by April 5, 2021.
Entries are open to short films under 15 minutes—nothing racist, sexist, or homophobic. International films are welcome but must be subtitled in English if they are in another language. Music videos and animations are also welcome.
Three awards will be given: For Best Film, Best Director, and Best Screenplay.
Cyber Shorts is made possible by the volunteer staff of Rise Up Daily.
- ConvergeOne and Evolve IP Enter Strategic Hospitality Partnership
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Honors Military During THE PLAYERS Championship 2021
- LACLA Presents Mexican Horror Documentary "Feral"
- Alliance Technologies Launches Alliance University
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Celebrates Topping Off - Tucson's Newest Extended-Stay Hotel
- First Associated Insurance Agencies Announces Digital COVID Training Program
- Outpatient Care Center Industry | BizVibe Announces New Companies Joining Its Global Marketplace
- Nearly 4,000 lots of Americana come up for bid in Holabird's Sweetheart Express Auction, Feb. 11-15
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- SmartBear Completes Investment Transaction with Vista Equity Partners and Francisco Partners
- Dallas Firm Hosts First Annual Rookie Symposium & Showcase
- "True Story" Miniseries about Donald Trump submitted to Netflix
- FMIA Urges Officials: "Do the Right Thing for Your Community"
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- Major Criminal Investigation of Trump Begins
- Kelton 'Nspire Harper and Pushback LLC Announce Debut of "Nspire's Be a Blessing" TV Show
- New workwear brand LIBAERTY for women in heavy-duty industries launches during Women's History Month
- Students in Clearwater Learn their Human Rights and How to Advocate for Them
- Sponsors announced for virtual Market Trends 2021 on March 9