Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 662
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 647
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 250
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 220
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 220
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 220
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 202
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 199
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 196
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 189
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Groundbreaking Medicaid Claims Study Demonstrates Significant Cost Savings and Nearly 5x ROI via myStrength's Digital Behavioral Health Platform
- Appreciation certificate from NASA
- Scott Cooper Miami Reveals Why Cannabis Infused Drinks Are Dangerous
- It has been found that the Prime numbers are series, determined, predictable
- Thunder Energies Corporation announces that the SEC has granted the Company a new SIC code
- PediaVascular awards $25,000 to pediatric researchers for novel catheter
- Binomio impresa-accademia: confronto sul Gdpr a Pescara
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99% of Original Size
- Avances en el control de plagas, los cebos
- Una sessione sul GDPR all'evento Asarisk di Pescara
The XtaLAB Synergy-S incorporates the latest PhotonJet high flux dual wavelength (Molybdenum/Copper) X-ray source that will allow their researchers to better resolve smaller crystals with poor crystallinity. Equally important is the HyPix 6000HE detector that utilises the latest Hybrid Photon Counting technology with no dead time or background noise. In combination with the Kappa goniometer and user influenced software, the Synergy-S becomes an enviable system.
The Synergy-S becomes the flagship instrument in the X-ray Diffraction Facility at the University of Melbourne. It adds to the small molecule capabilities partnering a Rigaku SuperNova system installed in 2010 and was the logical replacement for an older Rigaku system.
More on eTradeWire News
- Electric Grape HTV Added to Electric HTV Line
- Author Gina Fava Rolls Out Thriller Sequel, FORMULA, at the Height of Auto Racing Season
- 2b Acting presents Comedy with a difference
- 6000 m ISE Explorer AUV Sold to COMRA
- Voorhees College Partners with Aperion Global Institute & launches Non-Degree Continuing Education
- Express Logic's X-Ware IoT Platform Brings Industrial-Grade IoT Device Security and Safety
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
Dr Robert Gable, Manager of the X-Ray Diffraction Facility said of their purchase, "Selecting the Synergy-S system was largely based on experience. The CrysalisPro software used on other Rigaku systems we have used had proven extremely effective at characterising materials and generating publication quality data from twinned or poor quality materials we work with. Combined with the high intensity dual wavelength X-ray source, our ability to characterise materials is greatly enhanced. Furthermore, using the same software has simplified our training and enables users to seamlessly move between instruments when required."
The system will serve researchers of all levels from undergraduate through to postdoctoral and academic staff. As more researchers are inducted, the utilisation of the Synergy-S will increase with a sizeable user-base already identified. Dr Gable envisages that it will be used by a range of different research teams for a host of different compounds including organic biomolecules, minerals, coordination polymers, metal complexes used for catalysis or cancer treatment and polyoxometallates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Faith & Harry To Perform At The Okra Strut Festival In Irmo, South Carolina, On Saturday 9/29/2018
- MBA help from Qualified Professionals
- MAACCE Leads Advocates to Capitol Hill, Sept. 27 Seeking Full Funding for Adult Ed & Lit Programs
- Capture Studio Celebrates A Decade Of Photography And Graphic Design Services
- Final Draft Releases New Single "BEAUTIFUL", Produced by Drumma Boy and Ensayne Wayne
- New Yorker Electronics to Distribute Mallory Sonalert Upgraded Miniature Panel Alarm Series
- Overseas Education consultants in Kochi
Speaking more about the additional capabilities afforded by the new system, Dr. Gable mentioned that, "the Synergy-S will allow us to collect data on smaller crystals that do not give usable diffraction data on the SuperNova. It will also significantly decrease the analysis time for complex samples."
The system was purchased following a successful LIEF grant bid submitted by the University of Melbourne and other university and research institutes. The University of Melbourne is grateful to the Australian Research Council for their contribution towards the purchase.
The Rigaku Oxford Diffraction product range are part of AXT's extensive range of analytical X-ray instruments, including XRD, XRF, XRM, CT, EDS and WDS sourced from suppliers from around the globe. For more details, please visit https://www.axt.com.au.
Dr. Cameron S. Chai
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- NWA Insurance Provider Celebrates 3,000 Customers
- Goodwill Southwest Florida Offers Free Digital Training Classes
- Are Business Forgetting to Change Their Locks Regularly?
- Esteemed President of the American Purchasing Society, Harry E. Hough, PhD, Endorses New SCM Book
- Building Stronger Alliances with Metro Detroit Businesses
- Carstens Fine Art Studio & Gallery to Present Sandra Ortega at the "Demonstrate" ArtWalk
- The Cheeky Wolf Company Grows Organically
- Meet Jeff Winter, Owner of BirthdayPak of SE Minnesota!
- Briscoe Protective Systems, Worldwide Security and SCAN Security Open Mic/ Jam Fest Fundraiser
- Why are 40x60 prefab metal buildings our most popular size?
- KyckGlobal, Inc. Raises $8 Million in Series A Round with Venture Capital Firm TechOperators Leading the Investment
- Braces in Reading, PA Available for Teens and Adults
- European Investment Bank to Bankroll Offshore Wind Project-More at Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2018
- Bloomex Sponsors Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure 2018
- Tech Will Save Us powers up playtime with electro thread & wireless power
- Higher Ed Web Plan from KDG Assists with ADA Section 508
- West Chester Dentist Providing Affordable Dental Care
- Chicago Kitchen Remodelers Sweep 7 Awards!
- Moldova: Host of the Third Global Conference on Wine Tourism