Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 329
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- 12 UFO Experts Land in Philly for MUFON Symposium
- Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation Fighting Another Ecological Threat
- Thunder Energies (TNRG) Expands European Market for Directional Neutron Source
- Thiel College students conduct in-depth nicotine research through Neuromodulation Center Faculty/Student Research Institute
- Subtle Differences: Therapeutic Antibodies Vary Depending on Production System
- Patient Organisations role in Orphan Drugs clinical development
- The Meteorite Search is Completed
- The Transplantation Society Announces Award Winners
- Dr. Megan Sykes and Prof. Kathryn Wood are Awarded the 2018 Medawar Prize During the 2018 World Transplant Congress
The XtaLAB Synergy-S incorporates the latest PhotonJet high flux dual wavelength (Molybdenum/Copper) X-ray source that will allow their researchers to better resolve smaller crystals with poor crystallinity. Equally important is the HyPix 6000HE detector that utilises the latest Hybrid Photon Counting technology with no dead time or background noise. In combination with the Kappa goniometer and user influenced software, the Synergy-S becomes an enviable system.
The Synergy-S becomes the flagship instrument in the X-ray Diffraction Facility at the University of Melbourne. It adds to the small molecule capabilities partnering a Rigaku SuperNova system installed in 2010 and was the logical replacement for an older Rigaku system.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Recognized as Daily Business Review On the Rise Honoree
- Drug Addiction Expert Launches 'Currency of Recovery'
- TrenData Posts Record Quarter and Completes $1.5 Million Fund Raise
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
Dr Robert Gable, Manager of the X-Ray Diffraction Facility said of their purchase, "Selecting the Synergy-S system was largely based on experience. The CrysalisPro software used on other Rigaku systems we have used had proven extremely effective at characterising materials and generating publication quality data from twinned or poor quality materials we work with. Combined with the high intensity dual wavelength X-ray source, our ability to characterise materials is greatly enhanced. Furthermore, using the same software has simplified our training and enables users to seamlessly move between instruments when required."
The system will serve researchers of all levels from undergraduate through to postdoctoral and academic staff. As more researchers are inducted, the utilisation of the Synergy-S will increase with a sizeable user-base already identified. Dr Gable envisages that it will be used by a range of different research teams for a host of different compounds including organic biomolecules, minerals, coordination polymers, metal complexes used for catalysis or cancer treatment and polyoxometallates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
- My Personal Peripheral Neuropathy Story - At Amazon
Speaking more about the additional capabilities afforded by the new system, Dr. Gable mentioned that, "the Synergy-S will allow us to collect data on smaller crystals that do not give usable diffraction data on the SuperNova. It will also significantly decrease the analysis time for complex samples."
The system was purchased following a successful LIEF grant bid submitted by the University of Melbourne and other university and research institutes. The University of Melbourne is grateful to the Australian Research Council for their contribution towards the purchase.
The Rigaku Oxford Diffraction product range are part of AXT's extensive range of analytical X-ray instruments, including XRD, XRF, XRM, CT, EDS and WDS sourced from suppliers from around the globe. For more details, please visit https://www.axt.com.au.
Dr. Cameron S. Chai
- Digital Future invests in Let's Enhance, an image enhancement SaaS
- AveryHess, Realtors® Introduces "Coming Soon" Feature to Award-Winning averyhess.com Website
- The Fibroid Foundation Celebrates Fibroid Awareness Month With Multiple Events
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea
- Piano School of NYC Announces New Board of Directors President and New Board Members