Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Flipping the Script: Native Moto Adventures challenges the male dominated motorcycle world with female-led tours
- Cherry Red 2016 Mazda3 on Our Lot Today!
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $5,000 to L.H. Tanglen and Peter Hobart Elementary Schools
- Featured Vehicle: Black 2016 Jetta
- New Mazda3 Just Added To Our Inventory!
- Remarkable Growth Prompts J. Scuderia Auto To Relocate Facility To New Location In Central Nj
- Dodge Extended Vehicle Warranty Replacements Available from autopom!
ADwin Real-Time Data Acquisition and Control systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/adwin/) are used by customers around the world for solutions which require deterministic control, signal processing and evaluation and synchronized data acquisition. The design allows for high-speed process execution for highly accurate measurements and execution with precision in the hundreds of nanoseconds.
ADwin Data Acquisition systems have their own CPU controlling execution of all time-critical tasks in real-time. A key feature of these advanced systems is how tightly-coupled the CPU is to the analog and digital inputs and outputs which allow extremely low-latency operation. Together with options like programmable co-processors on the I/O modules and fieldbus interfaces, ADwin is an ideal solution for factory floor/production test stands and complex manufacturing operations.
Engine Test Stands–DAQ with Rotational Synchronization
With true real-time capabilities, ADwin can control triggered data acquisition of high speed rotating systems and parts. For instance, testing pressure and torque or engines across the range of rotation – with precision of fractions of degrees.
More on eTradeWire News
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple
- Upcoming Sculptural Exhibit at the Spruill Gallery
- OneGlobe Achieves AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency
- Epiq Partners with Diligen to Launch AI-powered Contract Review and Analytics for Clients in Canada
Vibration Test Stands—Spectral and Time-Based Analysis
For vibration test stand applications in the automotive and aerospace industry, ADwin acts as a single solution where otherwise users would require multiple pieces of equipment such as digital signal generators and closed-loop controllers. ADwin generates stimulus wave-forms, controls force and position feedback, and evaluates response amplitude and phase, in single- and multi-axis vibration test stands. ADwin can record many test parameters including Vibration, Force, Frequency, Pressure, Shock, Temperature, and more.
Innovative Production Systems—Control of Critical Processes
For critical aerospace component that must withstand high temperatures, protect against wear and maintain stiffness and shape, Electron-Beam Physical Vapor Deposition systems apply coatings with micrometer thickness tolerances. ADwin systems execute precise control allows time-critical operation and exact positioning to ensure satisfactory results where tolerances are extremely tight.
Production Test Stands—Where Reliability and Performance Matter Most
In today's 24/7 manufacturing world, production lines must operate continuously and with high quality. Together with data collection required for traceability and end of line test results, ADwin excels. With top-level support, free driver updates and long product life-cycles unmatched in the industry, ADwin can satisfy the control and data acquisition needs in a single solution yielding costs savings and lowering total cost of ownership.
More on eTradeWire News
- Before Spending $15 on Donald Trump Jr's "Triggered" Read Jose Franco's Free E-Book
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
The user-friendly software environment can be used under Windows and LINUX or as a reliable stand-alone data acquisition system. With drivers available for most popular languages, PC based visualization, data acquisition and operator control is made easy.
For more information on ADwin Real-Time DAQ Systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/adwin/) contact a CAS DataLoggers Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/need-more-information/).
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Children's Choir to Sing In Memory of Martin Luther King, Jr
- Eltropy Chosen to Improve Collection Response Rates for UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- Welcome Michelle Moehring to the Wisco Hotel Group
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Forms Under 40 Networking Group
- Improving Acquires Dallas-Based Code Authority
- Columbia University Launches Dual Degree Program with Tel Aviv University
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria