Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Major Growth predicted in UK Warehousing Sector
- The Dieringer Research Group Earns ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- U.S. Engine-Driven Welder Market Share, Growth Drivers and Future Analysis
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
It would be limiting profits, correct? That's not what ordinary businesses do.
Almost every business has at least a secret desire to be huge. "Billions and Billions" served, boasts McDonald's.
Well, Customersatisfaction.com isn't your typical company. Its business model is to identify only the best customer service providers in a given sector or location, and to celebrate their success.
So, if there are 50 heating and air conditioning companies in a given area, it is accepting just one to endorse.
Dr. Gary Goodman, its president, explains it this way.
"If everyone rates a trophy, it's nothing special. BBB wants infinite companies to sign up for its approval. Ditto for Yelp. Not us. Our endorsements are special."
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
An "origin story" explains Customersatisfaction.com's logic.
Goodman, a celebrated international consultant and best-selling author, had just finished a 10-month project for a Fortune 100 company. A month later on a business flight, a fellow started a conversation. He was a senior officer of a company that competed against Goodman's client.
"Why don't you come to work for us?" the executive asked. Goodman politely said his project gave his client a proprietary edge and he didn't want to dull that.
"But you didn't sign an exclusive with them, did you?" the fellow insisted.
"No, but why would I help them and then hurt them?" Goodman asked.
Customersatisfaction.com provides several services. All of them aim to confer a distinctive competitive edge.
For more information about Customersatisfaction.com's endorsements, contact Dr. Gary Goodman at: email@example.com or at: (818) 970-GARY (4279).
Dr. Gary S. Goodman
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet