Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Two Drugs "Surprisingly Effective" at Treating Lung Cancer: Mesothelioma Too?
- Metal-Based Chemotherapy Could Help Improve Survival in Patients with Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma-Causing Asbestos Found in Children's Products
- Astell releases new autoclave and EDS product guide
- The Monroe Institute Announces New President and Executive Director
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Supports Groundbreaking Investigations to Find Cure
- Biosceptre Board Changes as result of Nobel Prize
- Marshall Barnes' Latest Article At Higgypop.com Reveals The Final, Technical End of Ronald Mallett
Homeowners are looking at increased water bills due to water leaks in irrigation and pool plumbing under frozen soil on their home properties. As the weather and temperatures fluctuate from cold to warm and back to freezing, PVC pipes are suffering from small cracks, and constant leaks. Over days and weeks, these small leaks are causing higher than expected water bills, and ultimately, are leading to higher repair costs after the winter season.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emerald Brand Announces the Formation of the Emerald Eco-Squad™
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
As an alternative to digging up the lawn, breaking cement or trying to get into the potentially frozen ground to find the source of leaks, homeowners and contractors are using the patented PipeFuze liquid polymer and hardener to seal the leak in their pipes from the inside, without ever having to dig up the pipe. The ease of use allows homeowners to repair pipe cracks without the cost of hiring a contractor and repairs leaks without having to break concrete or dig up soil.
By testing the pipe's ability to hold pressure, as seen on the PipeFuze website at www.pipefuze.com, users can see if the leaking pipe is a prime contender for the PipeFuze solution. Once a brief pressure test concludes that the size of the loss is applicable to liquid polymer repair, consumers can apply PipeFuze to the leaking pipe and seal the leak from further water loss and freezing damage.
Video explanation and information is available at www.pipefuze.com and the product and application kits can be ordered directly from the website. For more information, visit the website or call 818-436-2953.
PipeFuze 7921 Canoga Ave, Unit I
Canoga Park, CA 91304
- Enter To Win A Fully Restored 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2019 Corvette ZR1!
- Conroe Growth to Attract Job Seekers From Around Region to 7th Annual Job Fair
- Allied Wallet Taps into $16 Trillion Market
- 2019 Predictions for Turkey's Property Market and Foreign House Buyers
- Scott Stevens Offers Thriller Ebook For Free!
- Dallas Lifestyle Influencer Recommends New Amazon Influencer Program
- Mobil Steel Achieves AISC Quality Fabrication Standard for 13th Consecutive Year
- St. Eval Candle Company Installs BPA Platform to Integrate Shopify with SAP Business One
- NEW KOMPLEMENTS from Ambiance Bain
- Features of American Airlines Manage Booking-Ysupportnumber
- Sons and Daughters of Italy: The Fashions and Faces of the Regions of Italy
- Kelly Strauss Named Virginia Auctioneer of the Year
- Nelson Creek Outdoors announce its release of Lucky 7 Synthethescent Preorbital Licking Branch GEL
- ChiXi Consultants – What to Watch in the Markets – US Consumer Outlook
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Midwest Expansion with Cedar Rapids Inferno SC
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- TriBic Software Announces Beta Release of Box Office Ticketing Solution
- Torrey Hills Technologies, LLC Pledges to donate toward those affected by the government shutdown