Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- ZIRO Named MSP Of The Year AT 2023 UC Partner Awards
- MACH Networks teams with T-Mobile to deliver Fully Managed Enterprise Class 5G Solutions
- How Much Does A Cloud Phone System Cost?
- Patton Unveils a Revolutionary VoIP Gateway SFP module
- Freeway Wireless Partners with ACP to Provide Free Tablets and Internet, Bridging the Digital Divide
- Geneva Worldwide Publishes New Services Page About American Sign Language Interpreting to Serve as a Comprehensive Guide on the Subject
- Vantiva Transforms Profile Over First Year Since Rebranding
- ICTFax SP , Open Source Fax Server Software Version 5.2 released
- Radish Offers Free ChoiceView® Lite for Amazon Connect
Curvalux's innovative technologies and Fixed Wireless Access systems are frontrunners in the field of connecting communities. By partnering with Geeks Without Frontiers, Curvalux further strengthens its commitment to bridging the digital divide in developing countries through connectivity.
The effort between Curvalux and Geeks Without Frontiers, aims to accelerate digital adoption by providing internet access to the remaining 3 billion unconnected individuals worldwide. Through this partnership, Curvalux will make a significant impact to the N50 Project bringing connectivity to developing countries through its FWA systems.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
"We are honored to work alongside Geeks Without Frontiers and contribute to the highly respected N50 Project," said Richard Pak, CEO of Curvalux. "Our shared mission underscores the belief that everyone deserves opportunities access to vital resources. Curvalux's power-efficient, affordable FWA technologies play a critical role to bridge the digital divide."
Geeks Without Frontiers selected Curvalux as a technology partner due to their demonstrated expertise and ability to accelerate digital adoption and community enrichment through connectivity. This partnership enables both companies to leverage their strengths, resources, and expertise, promoting the N50 Project's goals on a global scale.
"This partnership helps achieve our vision of a resilient world with universal connectivity," said Curvalux COO, Ron Ng. "Through the N50 Project, we can extend broadband connectivity, fostering social impact in health, education, gender equality, and other key areas outlined by the UN SDGs"
Curvalux is a leading fixed wireless access company that offers innovative technologies to connect people to the internet in urban and rural hard-to-reach areas. Through their cutting-edge solutions, Curvalux aims to bridge the digital divide and empower underserved communities with reliable and high-speed internet connectivity. https://curvalux.com/
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
About Geeks Without Frontiers
Geeks Without Frontiers is dedicated to promoting technology for a resilient world. Their mission includes providing broadband connectivity and driving positive impact in areas such as health, education, poverty reduction, gender equality, and other UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). https://www.geekswf.org
N50 is the Geeks Without Frontiers led initiative that is focused on the next 50% of the planet that does not fully digitally participate. N50 is an open, inclusive ecosystem that is fueling transformation in some of the world's most challenging environments. http://www.n50project.org
Kent Scholla, firstname.lastname@example.org
Geeks Without Frontiers, email@example.com
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?