Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 470
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Sustainable comfort at Las Piedras Shopping
- ADLE International launches its 4th Mobile App
- EVOPS Marketing & PR Highlights The Need for Integrated Marketing
- Virtual Visits Promotes Enhanced Services in the US Telehealth Market | Arizton
- Market capitalization of seven top-10 most valued cos drops Rs 32,298 crore
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Calls For Nominations for 2019 Leadership Training Program
- Charles L. Bennett, President, Capital Markets Management Consultants LLC to Speak at TKG's event
- America 2030 Capital Limited Closed on 6 Stock Loans in May & June 2018
- Leading Quality Certification Company G-PMC in Talks to Certify The National Rifle Association (NRA)
- SNAP Fitness of Davidson is Under New Ownership
"Having graduated from Flagler Palm Coast High School and Flagler College, it's been great to be able to build a business right here in Flagler County over the past 20 years," said owner Kim Fitzgerald. "At one point, Flagler County's biggest export was our well-educated students, but I think that table is turning and there's a real opportunity now here to have a career and stay in the area," she added.
After graduating from Flagler Palm Coast High School, Kim interned at ITT while achieving her BA degree at Flagler College. She then earned her Graduate's Degree in advertising design from the Portfolio Center in Atlanta, GA. She returned home and went on to work as assistant marketing director for Lowe Palm Coast. There, she assisted in the marketing efforts to launch Grand Haven and Ocean Hammock. Founded in 1998, Curley Tail Design is a full-service advertising agency. They have teamed up with the area's best online and social media experts to offer their clients a full-array of marketing solutions. In addition to advertising and design, Curley Tail also has a promotional products division, PalmCoastPromoPro.com that was developed in 2012.
More on eTradeWire News
- autopom! Providing No-Fee Payment Plans with Paylink Direct
- New Certified Inspector Joins Team at Guzi-West
- Gotelecare: A Powerful DME Billing Company Driving Reimbursements
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
Curley Tail Design believes in giving back to the community they live and work in and volunteers for multiple organizations such as the United Way Women's Initiative's Chicks with Cans, The Rotary Club of Flagler Beach, Flagler Auditorium and Flagler Habitat for Humanity, just to name a few.
They are proud to have been voted the 'Best Advertising & Graphic Design Agency' in Flagler County 17 years running. Kim was chosen as "One of the Most Influential Women in Business" for 2013 by the Volusia Flagler Business Report. The company offers logo design and branding, collateral and direct mail, advertising design, marketing strategies, full-color printing, advertising specialties, apparel, package design, online design and ad banners, e-newsletters, special event promotion, signage, and more. They can be reached via phone at 386-446-7426, or email at email@example.com. They can be found online at www.theBrandingBox.club, or www.facebook.com/curleytaildesign.
- Recruiters Opting For Premium Job Posting With JobiSite Get Their Jobs Posted In Multiple Job Boards
- The Big Salad expands to Pittsburgh with latest franchisee
- Earth Nation Updates. The 8th Decentralized Autonomous Organization Cycle Has Begun
- Dynamic Grid Systems Forms to Build Renewables-Ready Smart Microgrids
- Top ISO Certified Manufacturer for Compactor
- Even Milton Gets the Blues By Lynn Veach Sadler
- How to Make Your Website GDPR Compliant
- Now Available from Down & Out Books: WE TAKE WHAT FATHERS WE CAN by Richard Godwin
- Habitu8 Covers National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) Planning in New Webinar
- TransVoyant Enhances Customer Delivery and Success Capabilities
- Bloomex supports Hockey Australia with donation at checkout
- Ayre Chamberlain Gaunt chose BC Enterprise to support BIM processes and drive growth
- The Perfect Frames For Your Summer Vacation Destination Revealed
- Monocle to Bring Modern, High-End Optometry to Old Town Cornelius
- The Launch of New Hi-tech Mega Dating Site For Christian Singles Worldwide
- ADLE International launches its 4th Mobile App
- ELIZA NEALS "Love Dr. Love" New Summer single out JUNE 29th, 2018!
- Dogs take over Frankenmuth River Place Shops for 2018 Canine Cup events
- The Twinkle Box – A Murder-Mystery by Larry Pye Hits #1 on Amazon Bestseller List
- Liverpool Builders, Ethical Projects Announce New Website Launch