Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Angela Booth Offers Authors a New Fiction Writing Program For Mystery Genre Opportunities
- Probe The Issues Of Power, Lust, Conscience, Faith, Justice and Truth In "Impending Fate"
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- University of Alabama Staff Hosts Book Signing
He says fixing America's critically ill healthcare system starts with the root cause: the cancer in federal bureaucracy and its regulatory burdens. The cure is to get Washington out of healthcare and return it to the states. His answer is called StatesCare, where the people of a state, not Washington, D.C., decide what healthcare system they have. If 28 million Texans want market-based healthcare, and 39 million Californians want single payer, who is Washington to say no?
StatesCare lets We the People decide healthcare, instead of being forced to accept federal mandates. Washington's one-size most definitely does not fit all Americans.
About the Author: Dr. Deane Waldman, MD, MBA, comes from a family of four generations of physicians. He went to school or trained at Yale, Chicago Med, Northwestern, and Harvard, and was chief of cardiology (pediatric) at University of Chicago. A clinical as well as a research and teaching physician for 37 years, "Dr. Deane" has authored 10 books and more than 300 articles on healthcare topics. He is currently the director of the Center for Health Care Policy at Texas Public Policy Foundation. He believes that America's healthcare system can best be fixed, "cured" as he says, when approached as a doctor would treat a sick patient.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
Watch the video book trailer at: https://youtu.be/W1WltV5ofQk
"What could be more important than your health and its care? This book lays out a solid healthcare program that really works, at a time when it is desperately needed. We are thrilled to announce its release," said Robert Fletcher, CEO of Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Agency.
CURING THE CANCER IN U.S. HEALTHCARE: STATESCARE AND THE TEXAS MODEL (ISBN: 978-1-948858-87-8) is now available for $19.95 and can be ordered through the publisher's website:
www.sbprabooks.com/DrDeaneWaldman or at www.amazon.com or www.barnesandnoble.com.
WHOLESALERS: This book is distributed by Ingram Books and other wholesale distributors. Contact your representative with the ISBN for purchase. Wholesale purchase for retailers, universities, libraries, and other organizations is also available through the publisher; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co, LLC
www.SBPRA.net (http://www.strategicbookclub.com/) www.AuthorMarketingIdeas.com www.PublishOnDemandGlobal.com
*About our book publishing, marketing, and distribution team … We have provided services to over 10,000 authors around the world in the last eight years. We have hybrid-published over 6,500 authors, (about 500+ in a "traditional style" contract and the remainder in a self-publishing style), and their books are for sale in all the normal Ingram distribution channels, and Amazon and B&N (US, UK, Australia, Europe), plus China, India, Malaysia and almost every country in the world. We have attended and exhibited at over 30 of the largest book fairs in the world including London, New York, Beijing, Frankfurt, Guadalajara, New Delhi, Taiwan, and more. We have been instrumental in the adoption of POD in mainland China and Korea. For our author-clients we have produced over 1,000 press releases, video book trailers and other marketing materials for authors around the world. We have created over 7,500 author websites with extended capabilities, we have over 1,200 multi-format eBooks available on Kindle, Apple, Kobo, and other eBook platforms around the world. We look forward to assisting you to the best of our ability.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live