Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 335
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 184
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 179
Similar on eTradeWire
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Salem Oaks and The Friedreich's Ataxia Research Alliance Partnering on Patient Education
- 20/20 Optometry of Silicon Valley Gives 5 Tips For Healthier Eyes in 2020
- New Midtown Miami Neurology Office
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: answer for Solving all Your Infusion Billing Services
- Evotec & Scynexis to lead the workshops for Superbugs & Superdrugs 2020
- "Fake News" About Facial Rejuvenation to Be Revealed by Dr. Stephen Prendiville
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes Eliot Kalter to their Board of Directors
- JourneyPure Emerald Coast Designated a Blue Distinction® Center for Substance Use Treatment
- Smarteeva announces the release of its enhanced business rules engine
The family tree -- with roots of life, love and compassion -- extends to those communities surrounding CVMG's six locations throughout the Inland Empire.
The CVMG team has served those communities by treating patients and lending a hand through a number of charities, events and projects in neighborhoods throughout the region.
"Our team at Cucamonga Valley Medical Group is about much more than simply treating our patients like family. We also believe in the community and the people who live here," said CVMG physician and CEO Rahmi Mowjood.
"We feel it is important to do our part to make our community a better place to live, whether it is through our Community Health Fair, Back-to-School Clinics, Diabetes Education Classes, serving Thanksgiving dinners to the less fortunate or participating in Project Impact," Dr.Mowjood said.
More on eTradeWire News
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
- A Story 115 Years In The Making
- The Artists of the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts are Creating Green Artwork
- Exploding on the construction logistics industry, MoveIT is Here!
For a fourth straight year, CVMG will participate in Project Impact. The team will assist a family as it relocates to a home in Fontana on Dec. 21.
"This family of three includes a mom, a 4-year-old boy and 10-year-old girl," said Katelynn Johnson, CVMG Community Outreach Specialist. "The father is deceased. They were living in an apartment but will be moving to a home in Fontana. The CVMG team will help with furniture, household items, appliances and bedding. We plan to move them in their new home."
In 2018, CVMG helped a family of five, including three young children, during a move from a motel to a condo.
"We know that many people face difficult challenges, and we feel fortunate to be in a position to assist families in need while making a positive impact on their lives," Dr. Mowjood said.
This Thanksgiving, CVMG continued a tradition of serving dinner to people or families who otherwise might not have had the opportunity to savor a holiday meal.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Tennessee Werewolves at Whisky A Go Go, February 22
- Live Smart Brings Customized Housing To Medical Professionals of Central Connecticut
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Transition from Working for Others to Franchise Ownership with Totally Nutz®
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour
"We reached out to patients who we knew would be alone for the holidays and delivered a hot meal to them on Thanksgiving," CVMG's Johnson said. "We've also helped feed the homeless while volunteering at a local food kitchen."
CVMG certainly has been active in the community, participating in:
· The fourth annual CVMG Health Fair held Sept. 28 at Tamarind Park.
· Back-to-School Clinics that offered immunizations and sports physicals.
· The Diabetes Education Program.
· "Walk with a Doc," a two-fold endeavor that included health tips and a brief walk with a provider.
Katelynn Johnson, Community Outreach Specialist
- FMCSA Clearinghouse effective date is January 6, 2020
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Employees have chance to win new car based on perfect attendance
- Keyfactor Announces DevOps Integrations to Address Identity and Access Management Security Risk
- Save time and money with a NESCO slow cooker
- JourneyPure Bowling Green Designated a Blue Distinction® Center for Substance Use Treatment
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Named a 2019 Top Operator in Mini-Storage Messenger Top 100 Operators List
- Quality data leads to optimal design of heat transfer rolls
- Volunteers Needed to Help Students at Apache Junction Unfied School District
- Rick Cottrell Delivers Dynamic Presentation at TTI Success Insights Conference in Phoenix
- Jeri Janowsky, Executive Director of Saturday Academy to Retire. Board Announces Executive Search
- Machine Vibration Monitoring Analyzes Equipment for Condition and Fault Diagnosis
- Siborg Systems New LCR-Reader-MPA Pro with NIST Traceable Calibration
- Justice Tax, LLC donates to Wolfson Children's Hospital
- The Couture Bow Tie® is Here to Keep You Fresh This Award Season
- Carol Dinardo named chair of 2020 Magic Under the Mangroves gala
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- Brandon Honda honors top 22 employees for 2019
- Electri-Flex Company Promotions: National Sales Manager, Distribution Manager, Mgr Strategic Accts