Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 191
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 138
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- A Happier Thanksgiving: Thanks for Giving Campaign
- Guzi-West Helps Recommends most Homeowners Opt-In to the State/Federal Clean-up Programs
- How To Create The Perfect Basement Living Room
- Ground Penetrating Radar on The Sunshine Coast
- Miller Architects & Builders Completes Construction on Andra K Salon & Spa in Clearwater, Minnesota
- Blades Direct takes the lead in North America for introducing the "Shoxx Diamond Blades"
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" pioneers "Shoxx Diamond Blades" "RX13"
- "Blades Direct Reviews" "Bladesdirect.net Reviews" announces new website winter 2020
- Labor of Love: HomeAid Atlanta Playground Transformation
- sa.global US announces 360 Solutions Group, leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and business intelligence services
"Scheduling this first CTI hands-on testing event is a testament to the importance of CTEF's mission and the support of the entire tile industry," says Scott Carothers, director of certification and training for CTEF. "The pandemic has reinforced the importance for the tile industry to have a pool of talented and certified installers available to handle the amount of new work on the horizon."
CTEF has created a four-page Certified Tile Installer COVID-19 policy which will be in effect during installer orientation, set up, and hands-on testing and will coincide with the location's state and local guidelines. Per CDC guidelines, the following procedures will be in place:
More on eTradeWire News
- Music That Speaks On World Sadness
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Price Increases for Thanksgiving Staple Foods
- Texas Coop Updates their IPTV System
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Restoration and Cleaning Service Company, Philadelphia/Montgomery Co
- Alpha Fraternity Management and Delta Tau Delta Announce National Preferred Partnership
- Face masks will always be worn by the evaluator, installers, and hosts
- Social distancing will be in place during orientation, set up, and during the operation of the test
- No-touch temperature readings will be administered at the beginning of each day
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) must always be in place
- Tools and equipment may not be shared
"We are very grateful to Deby and Robert Winter of The Carpet & Tile Warehouse for supporting the CTI program especially during these unprecedented times," adds Carothers.
Those interested in registering for the February 20th, 2021 hands-on testing event at The Carpet & Tile Warehouse in Vero Beach, FL should go to https://www.ceramictilefoundation.org/events.
More certification events are forthcoming for 2021.
# # #
About the Ceramic Tile Education Foundation
The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) provides education and installer certification for professionals working in the ceramic tile and stone industry. Certification programs include the CTEF Certified Tile Installer (CTI) and Advanced Certifications for Tile Installers (ACT) programs which are the only third-party assessments of installer skill and knowledge to be recognized by the tile industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- FREE eBook of Journey of a Successful Dreamer
- New from Down & Out Books: CODE FOUR by Colin Conway and Frank Zafiro
- Bavarian Inn matriarch, Dorothy Zehnder, celebrating 99th birthday December 1
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Economy Fuel launches Enhanced 2020 Heat for Heroes Program
CTEF is headquartered in Pendleton, South Carolina, near Clemson University and near the offices of the Tile Council of North America (TCNA). For more information, visit https://www.ceramictilefoundation.org.
Follow CTEF on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ctilef, and on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CeramicTileEducationFo....
- 'Age of Water' podcast turns 1-year old
- OutCast Lures Release of 2021 Custom Collection Set
- Winners Announced for iGEM's 2020 Premier Synthetic Biology Innovation Competition
- How To Make Handmade Chocolate Father Christmas Santa Figurines
- Fusion Health and Vitality Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Core Essential Nutrients and Immune Boost Liquid Vitamin D3
- Amazing Photography Book on Black Seniors "A Generation Found: Precious Pearls of Wisdom" by Roohee Marshall
- Personalisedweddingmasks.com create fun customised face masks for weddings amidst a pandemic
- Outlinx receives special mention in TIME's 100 Best Inventions of 2020 list
- A New Way To See The Cook Islands In 360˚
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Begins No Repeat Schedule of Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Right Regarding Sidney Powell's Claims
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- FlatToast Social Luxury Platform Reaches 100k Lifestyle Minutes and Creates over 600k Virtual Millionaires in the process!
- Vancouver Canucks Draft Pick Ethan Keppen & Vegas draft pick Mason Primeau Interview
- Local Life Coach Explores Role Of Positivity As A Means To Combat Stress
- 5 time Stanley Cup Champion Grant Fuhr Interview
- a19 Consulting releases a19 Asset Scanner | Apple iOS Mobile App | Ivanti Service and Asset Manager
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17
- Beckatt Solutions Named One of Mirror Review's Top 3D Printing Companies of 2020
- Local Maple Valley Realtor Collects Donations for Food Bank