Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 322
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 261
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 183
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 177
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 167
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 157
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 151
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pvilion Awarded 3 Times for Architectural Designs
- Nemko to acquire Professional Testing (EMI), Inc., an accredited and distinguished product testing organization
- Exact Solar Wins Best of Bucks Award 2021
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- Velo Solar is Changing the Face of Commercial Solar Energy
- Greasezilla® Shares Innovative Strategy for Brown Grease Recycling in the Alternative Energy Sector
- Robinson earns prestigious supplier Gold Award from Rolls-Royce
- Ver-Tex Construction Announces Major Expansion
- GSHK Holding and München Energieprodukte GmbH has signed a partnership
- Stramaglio Consulting To Pursue Strategic International Partnership for Massively Parallel Technologies™, Inc. (MPT)
Crypto-mining (or Bitcoin mining) is super energy-intensive, and the price points required by the crypto companies requires different solutions than a typical factory that might also be a large energy user. The crypto mining company has to typically be located contiguous or directly on the power plant property connected directly to the power plant instead of through the local distribution company charges which would make the cost too high to make crypto-mining profitable.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rocburn Ltd- your cost effective ventilation solution
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Failure – an important part of your journey
- Digital Inks Market Insights, Leading Players and Future Scope
- Crypto Artist Pierre Gervois represented by Fort Gallery NFT at Art Basel Miami Beach
OUS has recently provided a solution to a crypt-mining client that will start at 25 megawatts and will grow to 300 megawatts over the next 12 months, hitting the required price points and fixed contracts for 5 years.
OUS crypto-mining power supply solution can give crypto-miners access to a network of power generator partners who can deliver low-cost, high-efficient reliable electricity. Crypto-miners can now get negotiated electric rates from select generators and properties.
Fritz Kreiss, CEO of OUS, adds: "We are continuing to develop additional generation assets and becoming a connection point for generators looking to add load and crypto-miners looking for electric supply that meets their profit points."
With nearly 30 years of energy solution experience, OUS is uniquely qualified to deliver cryptocurrency miners the energy they need at a cost that helps them achieve profitability. Cryptocurrency miners can now get access to reliable low-cost energy to power their mining operations and improve their profit margins with the OUS Power Generation Platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- How a traveller get Virgin America booking with all safety standards in COVID-19
- Paige Rice Water Helps Deal with Tough Hair Problems
- Is Building A Granny Flat Worthwhile?
- 2021 NSW MBA Award Night Was A Monumental Success!
- Connecting Up and Link4 join forces to enable not-for-profits to reap the benefits of eInvoicing
Cryptocurrency miners can learn more by contacting OUS at 844-768-7227, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting www.onsiteutilityservices.com/cryptomining.
About Onsite Utility Services Capital
Since 1993, Onsite Utility Services Capital has been dedicated to unlocking the power of energy efficiency and clean indoor air for businesses, schools and organizations nationwide. Through their innovative as-a-service solutions, they have a long track record of lowering energy consumption, reducing energy spend, providing safe and healthy indoor air, and increasing profits for their clients all across America. They can be reached at email@example.com. (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting
- Councilwoman Death Blamed on Unknown Diabetes & Heart Disease After Shot Linked by Am Heart Assoc
- V 10 Plus USA Inc. Announces Color Therapy Strategy
- Last Chance to Win a Custom 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2021 Corvette Stingray!
- Winergy Wireless Charger review, the best wireless charger to buy now
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- BDE Entertainment announces LUDLOW
- Be part of the Ugly Sweater Art Exhibit at JINGLE
- Free Community Christmas Concert in Suwanee Helps Light The World on Dec. 11 and 12
- Lipoxplus lose Bucket Loads Of Fat * WITHOUT EXERCISE!
- New 'A Hot Set' Brand Page and Media Kit Launched
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Robert Taylor
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?
- Breaking The Chains Foundation x Jillian Rose Reed How To Love Yourselfie Holiday Stocking Stuffers
- LearningRx Shares 4 Gift Ideas for National Buy Nothing Day
- Used Burgundy 2018 Volkswagen Atlas for Sale!
- Age When Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Begin Reported By AALTCI
- Omicron Variant Currently known as B.1.1.529
- Precautions To Take When Gardening to Prevent Skin Problems
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Acquisition of Virginia-Based Grace Home Healthcare