Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Trinity Investments Limited – Tencent Music Entertainment - IPO Update
- Learn the Essential Guide to ICO Investments from Investors in this Dubai Unconference event
- CIG To Attend iGlobal Forum October 23-24
- Boothbay Fund Management – Best Multi-Strategy Fund
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded US and international contracts totaling $2.0M
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Maycrest Capital's CEO Featured in Advisor Perspectives
- Maycrest Capital's CEO Featured in Advisor Perspectives
- October Stock Pullback Reflects Normal Volatility
- Venture Investors and Cutting-Edge Startups Connect on November 1st in San Francisco
David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, is one of the panel speakers on this conference. More recently, he is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, "The NYC BlockAsia Conference's tagline 'Where East meets West' best describes this event where all the blockchain and crypto leaders from Asia meet in New York. This is further proof that Asia has been one of the leaders in blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency adoption and application. I am looking forward to speak in this informative conference and to share my perspective. This is a must-attend event for all crypto and blockchain enthusiasts."
More on eTradeWire News
- We review the best product dog supplies in the world!
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
This conference features panel discussions, keynotes, speakers' presentations and networking activities for the attendees. Some of the topics include the perspectives of investors on the Asian blockchain landscape, the US-Asia integration opportunities for blockchain incubators, and the Asia market perspectives.
There will be mini breaks after every panel discussion, lunch, networking sessions, and after-event VIP cocktails. The attendees will get the opportunity to build their network, and to interact with the speakers, professionals and thought leaders in the event.
Along with David Drake, some of the speakers and moderators are:
Alex Jihyun Won, COO and Co-Founder, Watcha, Inc.
David Beiner, CEO and Founder, Abacus Solutions
Denis Lam, CEO and Co-Founder, IOTBlock
Julian Peh, CEO and Co-Founder, Aditus
Michael Holdmann, CEO and Founder, Prasaga
Parker Fairfield, CEO and Founder, FusionICO
Xiangyu Shi, Partner, Node Capital
Xiaochen Zhang, President, FinTech4Good
Yang Tong, Partner, Jinse Finance
Yuhi Ikegami, Systems Engineer, CTIA JP
The event partner is the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC). The event's co-organizers include BLOCKSAUCE, BLOCKHOUS, ContractLand, and Jinse. The platinum sponsors of the event are PRASAGA, CTIA and IoTBLock. Some of the event's gold sponsors include Augmate, Centrality, Contents Protocol, #HASHED, Kambria, and TomoChain.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News, Family Offices Today, and Times Realty News.
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
- SID Limited in support of United Nations´ international day for the eradication of poverty
- Chocolak's New Collection of Premium Chocolates is here - The Perfect Baby Shower Present
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer