Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 580
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 226
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 148
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 116
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist 105
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Coalichain ICO ZUZ Token Presales Upto 40% TO 20% BONUS
- Blockchain tech to Impact Public Service. Trends in this Frankfurt Summit
- Midaswallet.com Announces $128 Million Financing Round
- Federal Benefits Information Center Managing Partner Speaks at United Postmasters and Managers Association State Convention
- Evonax Is Providing Maximum Security for Crypto Coin Trading
- Disruptive Innovation Award Winners of the Blockchain and AI Venture Summit
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell Havasu Boat Storage
- Hangnever is on a Mission to end hangovers in America
- CEO Coaching International Expands International Footprint By Adding Financial Expert in Canada
- Envision Offshore's David King Recognized for Successful Years in Commodities
David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, is one of the panel speakers on this conference. More recently, he is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, "The NYC BlockAsia Conference's tagline 'Where East meets West' best describes this event where all the blockchain and crypto leaders from Asia meet in New York. This is further proof that Asia has been one of the leaders in blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency adoption and application. I am looking forward to speak in this informative conference and to share my perspective. This is a must-attend event for all crypto and blockchain enthusiasts."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website NATURALLY ABLE Offers Healthy Lifestyle Resources for People with Disabilities
- Two New Novels by Mike Broemmel Slated for Release in 2018
- Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
- Why and How to Make Your Home Atmosphere Healthy
- Lang Realty's Brian Pearl and Vini Antonacci List One-Of-A-Kind Ultra-Luxury Mizner Grand Condominium
- Tristan Rogers To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday May 30th, 2018
- Pade Okunola Asks Osun State People To Terminate Cooperation With Oppression Creating A Cycle Of
This conference features panel discussions, keynotes, speakers' presentations and networking activities for the attendees. Some of the topics include the perspectives of investors on the Asian blockchain landscape, the US-Asia integration opportunities for blockchain incubators, and the Asia market perspectives.
There will be mini breaks after every panel discussion, lunch, networking sessions, and after-event VIP cocktails. The attendees will get the opportunity to build their network, and to interact with the speakers, professionals and thought leaders in the event.
Along with David Drake, some of the speakers and moderators are:
Alex Jihyun Won, COO and Co-Founder, Watcha, Inc.
David Beiner, CEO and Founder, Abacus Solutions
Denis Lam, CEO and Co-Founder, IOTBlock
Julian Peh, CEO and Co-Founder, Aditus
Michael Holdmann, CEO and Founder, Prasaga
Parker Fairfield, CEO and Founder, FusionICO
Xiangyu Shi, Partner, Node Capital
Xiaochen Zhang, President, FinTech4Good
Yang Tong, Partner, Jinse Finance
Yuhi Ikegami, Systems Engineer, CTIA JP
The event partner is the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC). The event's co-organizers include BLOCKSAUCE, BLOCKHOUS, ContractLand, and Jinse. The platinum sponsors of the event are PRASAGA, CTIA and IoTBLock. Some of the event's gold sponsors include Augmate, Centrality, Contents Protocol, #HASHED, Kambria, and TomoChain.
More on eTradeWire News
- 42nd Annual USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame Gala
- Bonita C. McFarland and Forum of the Arts 2018 Scholarship Winners
- QA Mentor Announced to Offer the Best Comparison Testing Service
- Engel & Volkers in The Bahamas is riding the global Real Estate Wave
- How MaaS360 is aiding businesses become GDPR compliant
- EDM artist Tal releases new EP album 'Pandora's Box'
- Rapper Cambiyo releases two new singles 'Ice Cold' and 'Speedin (2 U)'
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News, Family Offices Today, and Times Realty News.
- Importance of SOP for Organization's Sustainability - YRC
- 22 Canadian Students and faculty attended Student Exchange Program at LPU
- Social Media Sensation Danielle Cohn Partners with Uplive USA
- Trump Portrait 'Free Speech' Lawsuit Against Smithsonian Portrait Gallery Director Awaits Federal Judge's Decision After DOJ Files Final Argument
- Beckatt Solutions Launches New Website Beckatt.com 2.0
- Amarillo Texas Avon-Offering Best Deals on All Avon Products for Summer!
- Jacquée T presents the "A 'romantic' in Kansas" SPECIAL FEATURES episode -- Seeking the Cowboys
- Memorial Day To Continue National Honors, Recognition, for Lao Hmong Veterans
- Cincy Birth Stories, Cincinnati Birth Photographers, Now Offering Birth Films
- New Book by George: Corporate Fear: The Google Problem
- Singer/Songwriters Natalie Jean and Levi Moore receive 12 nominations in the 2018 Josie Music Awards
- The Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Hosts a Successful Welcome Reception
- Jackson Wang Releases Hot New Single "Fendiman" May 25th
- HomeAid Colorado to Collect Over 500,000 Diapers for Homeless Families
- Modeling-The Classic Art of Self Expression
- What GDPR Means for Your Business
- 70+ Local Businesses Recognized for Investing in Individuals with Special Needs
- Energy Sector Company Update: MSB Games becomes MSBG Corp
- America Green Solar Launches Partnerships with HomeAdvisor and Groupon in Time for Memorial Day Sale
- Smith communities host special, free support groups for caregiver, family of seniors with dementia