Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 345
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 134
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 123
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 122
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 120
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 107
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Foundation Capital Partners Announces Launch of Industrial Focused Opportunity Fund
- Ash Wasilidas CPA Celebrates 25 years of Accounting and Tax Services with Second Office in Whitinsville MA
- Legion Finance Trade Limited(LFTL) Acquires Kabco Europa Ltd
- Brazilians still choose saving accounts over better options
- A Great Untelevised Revolution
- Knight Bridge Investment Consultants Limited – Alibaba News, Fund Positions and Food Delivery
- Knight Investment Limited –US Markets & Economic Update – Dow Back on Track
- Crowdfund Main Street Launch Event to Introduce Local East Bay Businesses to Everyday Investors
- Mach1 Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Automated Roadside Assistance App
- SCH Advisors - Week Beginning 13th August – Economic and Market Update
David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, is one of the panel speakers on this conference. More recently, he is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
Drake says, "The NYC BlockAsia Conference's tagline 'Where East meets West' best describes this event where all the blockchain and crypto leaders from Asia meet in New York. This is further proof that Asia has been one of the leaders in blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency adoption and application. I am looking forward to speak in this informative conference and to share my perspective. This is a must-attend event for all crypto and blockchain enthusiasts."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sulfuric Acid Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- what is Asiana Airlines Baggage and Food Policy-Ysupportnumber
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Elizabeth Williams Encourages Families to Have Fun Outside
- DTLA Production Co. Fashion Development & Manufacture Hire Footwear Designer Byron Simon
- India Flower Mall Reveals the Wide Range of Rakhi Gifts 2018
- VCCF Awards $500,000 to Partnership Providing Help to Undocumented Immigrants Recovering from Fire
This conference features panel discussions, keynotes, speakers' presentations and networking activities for the attendees. Some of the topics include the perspectives of investors on the Asian blockchain landscape, the US-Asia integration opportunities for blockchain incubators, and the Asia market perspectives.
There will be mini breaks after every panel discussion, lunch, networking sessions, and after-event VIP cocktails. The attendees will get the opportunity to build their network, and to interact with the speakers, professionals and thought leaders in the event.
Along with David Drake, some of the speakers and moderators are:
Alex Jihyun Won, COO and Co-Founder, Watcha, Inc.
David Beiner, CEO and Founder, Abacus Solutions
Denis Lam, CEO and Co-Founder, IOTBlock
Julian Peh, CEO and Co-Founder, Aditus
Michael Holdmann, CEO and Founder, Prasaga
Parker Fairfield, CEO and Founder, FusionICO
Xiangyu Shi, Partner, Node Capital
Xiaochen Zhang, President, FinTech4Good
Yang Tong, Partner, Jinse Finance
Yuhi Ikegami, Systems Engineer, CTIA JP
The event partner is the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC). The event's co-organizers include BLOCKSAUCE, BLOCKHOUS, ContractLand, and Jinse. The platinum sponsors of the event are PRASAGA, CTIA and IoTBLock. Some of the event's gold sponsors include Augmate, Centrality, Contents Protocol, #HASHED, Kambria, and TomoChain.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tom Proctor and the A-Listers Hit #14 On The Independent Music Network Country Top 30 Countdown
- Distinguished Actor, Edrick Browne, Writes and Directs a Short Highlighting USA Societal Issues
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part Two Audio
- Retro-Bit® to Unveil First Wave of Officially Licensed SEGA Products at Gamescom 2018
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part One Audio
- Outstanding Nonprofit Expanding to Make a Nationwide Impact for All Women
- Big Money Being Spent on Divorce Parties
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News, Family Offices Today, and Times Realty News.
- Long-standing Fitness Favorite Unveils Path to Total Wellness
- Mothers of Professional Basketball Players, Inc. (MPBP, Inc.) Hold National Conference
- Hillside Terrace Hosts Open House During Senior Living Week
- Crossroads in Bridgewater NJ Selects Corner Property Management to Oversee Modern Development
- Quick Move-in Sale at RM Homes
- ABCfilings.com - Start your LLC, Corp or Nonprofit in 10 Minutes for Just $39 plus State Fee
- Paul Johnson Drywall Earns Top Ranking From Walls & Ceilings Magazine's 2018 Top 50 Contractors List For Fourth Consecutive Year
- New England Wellness Solutions welcomes Melani Gerenia to practice
- What Should I Consider Before Taking Social Security?
- Kaiser Consulting Announces Six New Shareholders
- Comedy Writer Andy Cowan Releases Memoir "Banging My Head Against the Wall"
- JumpSIX Marketing to Host JUMPCON 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate Lists Oceanfront Paradise for $9.8M
- SLRRRP Now Available In Kansas
- Interdisciplinary Artist D. Del Reverda-Jennings Featured In The 2nd Annual World Arts Expo:
- Blue Sky Chimney Sweeps Explains Why You Should Get Your Chimney Ready for Winter Now
- Peach Capital Funding Programs
- 12 Proforma Owners Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.!
- Aroundly, the app for traveling in Italy
- Republic of Guinea Bissau re-appoints Rajeshwar Prasad as Ex-Officio Cabinet Minister