Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- BullBag Launches in Additional Home Depot Stores Across Florida
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- The Collection spreads holiday cheer with safe, festive experiences for the whole family
- California Based Bike and Business Service Launched
- New Clewiston Goodwill Opens with Ribbon-Cutting
- New Ugly Christmas Sweater T-shirts
- Mid West Displays Add Sneeze Screens To Range
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
- Ventura College Foundation's Weekend Marketplace Temporarily Moves To New Location
Minority-owned entrepreneurs face many unique challenges, specifically when it comes to securing capital to start or grow a business. The Navigator Lighthouse Foundation aims to increase the representation of minority and women entrepreneurs in the food retail industry. We provide the pathway to product sales that would otherwise struggle to achieve relative to the major CPG and other consumer brands
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
"We connect retailers with brands from this growing network and lead minority relationship consultations to ensure these brands are well-supported through each retailers' system. With these tailored solutions, we will see an increase in three key areas: the presence and exposure of under-represented entrepreneurs, the number of qualified CPG entrepreneurs, and the successful integration of minority-owned brands into the marketplace." said, Co-Founder, Subriana Pierce.
Navigator Lighthouse Foundation is the charitable arm of Navigator Sales and Marketing, a food and beverage broker that represents specialty, ethnic, organic, niche, and emerging brands. This has always been key for Navigator as they represent numerous brands that were women and minority owned, such as ECOS, Purpose Tea, Ramona's Frozen Burritos, and Panacea Life Sciences to name a few. The launch of Navigator Lighthouse offers sales support services and focus that many of these entrepreneurs do not always receive. The mission of the Foundation is to educate, train, provide funding opportunities and provide access to critical resources to prepare business leaders' growth.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
"We commit to combat systemic racism, devote more of our time, platform, and resources to uplifting the Black, Brown and Women Owned Business Owners," said Allen Pierce, Founder of Navigator. Navigator Lighthouse will mentor businesses for success, provide access to financing, and provide connections to investors, tech and supply chain resources aimed at growing Minority and Women-owned businesses in the Food & Beverage and Consumer Products Industries. Those interested are encouraged to apply at navigatorsales.com/becomeaclient.
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program