Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Poshpad LA Medspa in Culver City Los Angeles offers the best treatments such as Botox, Microneedling, PRP injections, Chemical Peels and much more
- The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office Now Uses Zirconia Dental Implants to Restore Smiles!
- Health systems leaders gather in Louisville to discuss innovative solutions
- Practolytics opens its second office in Atlanta, GA to provide end-to-end RCM solutions
- MAGNETIC Drive Gear Pumps Micro Sized
- Can Massage Therapy Be an Effective Treatment for Long Haul COVID?
- Magnolia Road Launches New Pages on Cannabis Edibles, Cannabis Concentrates, and Cannabis Flower
- speaker interview with Yaniv Erlich, CEO, Eleven Therapeutics released ahead of the RNA Therapeutics
- Acquired in July with 40% Vacancy, The Ridge at Town Center West Attracts Two New Tenants
- MedEqX Digital Marketplace Inc. Outlines the Benefits of Their Web App for Healthcare Professionals
Criminal Behaviors Due to Stealth Adapted Virus Infections May be Reduced With KELEA Activated Water
Virus induced mental illnesses are not only devastating to patients but can diminish the natural empathy that instills humane respect for others. The fear of the consequences of criminal actions can also be greatly diminished by brain damage. Mentally impaired individuals can be easily misled by propaganda, even to the extreme of being willing to sacrifice their own life.
The medical responsibility for mental illness is largely the task of psychiatrists. Yet by training, psychiatrists are predisposed to see illnesses as neurochemical disorders best treated with pharmaceuticals. Conventional virologists also do not have the perspective of treating patients beyond boosting the immune system and/or inhibiting active virus replication with pharmaceuticals. Stealth adapted viruses provide a continuing drain on cellular energy resources and are best treated using energy-based remedies .
A major paradigm shift in medicine is the realization that cells obtain energy through an alternative cellular energy (ACE) pathway. This source of energy differs from that derived from the metabolism of food. It is induced by an external energy force termed KELEA (kinetic energy limiting electrostatic attraction). The fundamental role of KELEA in Nature is, presumably, to prevent the fusion and annihilation of electrostatically-attracted opposite electrical charges. In support of this contention, KELEA has been shown to loosen the intermolecular hydrogen bonding between fluid molecules .
More on eTradeWire News
- The Swig Company Announces Long-Term Lease with Silicon Valley Community Foundation in Mountain View
- BayView Entertainment and Paris Films Enter First Look Agreement
- Tarps Now® Releases Guide to Best Tarps to Buy
- IISE announces leadership election results
- JD Merit & Co. Advises Amtech Systems, Inc. in its Acquisition of Entrepix, Inc
The fluctuating electrical activity of the brain and probably muscles can presumably attract KELEA into the body . The enormous increase in manmade electromagnetic radiation has arguably reduced the environmental levels of KELEA . Further reductions in the amount of energy received into the body can be a consequence of various forms of brain damage, including that caused by stealth adapted viruses.
KELEA provides an added dynamic (kinetic) activity to the body's fluids in support of the ACE pathway . The ACE pathway acts as an important defense mechanism against infectious diseases, with several major advantages in comparison to the immune system . One obvious advantage is the ACE pathway's capacity to suppress stealth adapted viruses. The ACE pathway can also contribute to the energy requirements of brain cells and muscles, thereby enhancing their KELEA attracting capacity .
Various methods are available to enhance the ACE pathway . These methods should be immediately tested in patients with mental illnesses. A proven clinical approach is to use KELEA activated water. Water can be easily activated by being placed near various devices with repetitive on-off electrical switching. Dipolar compounds can also be used to attract KELEA into regular water, possibly acting in an oscillatory manner. The compounds can be removed by decanting, filtration or progressive dilutions.
Current protocols involve either the consumption of approximately 500 ml daily of activated water or merely placing one or two small containers of activated water, referred to as wearable waterceuticals, onto the body for several hours each day. Initial benefits are anticipated within several days. These and other investigational protocols should be especially welcomed in communities with elevated rates of criminal behaviors. Clinicians and research centers interested in assisting with clinical studies should visit http://glacialblue.org and send inquiries to email@example.com
More on eTradeWire News
- 2023 Book Award Winners Announced
- Brian Lottermann Promoted to Agent at Universal Attractions Agency
- Custom Engraved Firefighter Coins Make A Great Retirement Gift
- Tyler Clark Joins Global Learning Charter Public School as a Grade 5 ELA Teacher
- KITROBOT Intelligent System Corp. Introduces an AI-Powered Disinfecting Robot For Automated Cleaning
1. Martin, W.J. (1994)Stealth Viruses as Neuropathogens. College of American Pathologists' Publication CAP Today 8(10), 67-70.
2. Martin, W.J. (2014) Stealth Adaptation of Viruses: Review and Updated Molecular Analysis on a stealth Adapted African Green Monkey Simian Cytomegalovirus (SCMV). Journal Human Virology &Retrovirology, 1(4), 00020.
3. Martin WJ (2015) Chimpanzees Inoculated with Cytomegalovirus Contaminated Polio Vaccines May Explain Origin of HIV-1. Journal of Human Virology & Retrovirology, 2(2), 00035.
4. Martin WJ (2016) Deconstructing Medicine. The Alternative Cellular Energy Pathway. British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research, 11(8): 1-6.
5. Martin, W.J. (2015) KELEA, A Natural Energy that Seemingly Reduces Intermolecular Hydrogen Bonding in Water and Other Liquids. Open Journal of Biophysics, 5, 69-79.
6. Martin, W.J. (2015) Is the Brain an activator of the Alternative Cellular Energy (ACE) Pathway? International Journal Complementary & Alternative Medicine, 1(1), 00002.
7. Martin WJ (2019) Electromagnetic Radiation Causes Weight Loss and Weight Destabilization of Objects with Presumed Elevated Levels of KELEA (Kinetic Energy Limiting Electrostatic Attraction), Relevance to Human Health and to Global Warming. Journal of Modern Physics 10(3), 195-213.
8. Martin WJ (2017) The Many Biological Functions of the Alternative Cellular Energy (ACE) Pathway. International Journal Complementary & Alternative Medicine,7(5), 00237.
9. Martin, W.J. (2016) The Alternative Cellular Energy (ACE) Pathway as a Primary Non-Immunological Defense Mechanism Against Infectious Diseases. JOJ Immuno Virology, 1(3), 555563.
10. Martin, W.J. (2016) Insufficiency of Cellular Energy (ICE) in Neurons, From Electrical Hyperactivity to Quiescence. International Journal Complementary & Alternative Medicine, 4(3), 00118.
11. Martin, W.J. (2015) Preparing and Using KELEA Activated Water to Enhance the Alternative Cellular Energy (ACE) Pathway in the Therapy of Multiple Illnesses. International Journal Complementary & Alternative Medicine,3(1), 00059.
Institute of Progressive Medicine
MI Hope Inc., a public non-profit charity
- Daugherty Business Solutions Named a Top Workplace by Energage
- New publication helps lawyers develop the skills needed for business development
- Cohen Woodworking Names Alan Turner Plant Manager
- Leeds College of Building Showcases Higher-Level Training for National Apprenticeship Week 2023
- Plymouth Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- How to Make Choosing an Assisted Living Facility for Your Male Loved One Easier
- Stay Hydrated at Work with the Drinkmate OmniFizz Carbonation Machine
- Colorado Workers' Compensation Attorneys Defend Clients in Ski Resort Workplace Accidents
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
- Superryor Launches Mission to Ignite Transformative Journey of Healing through Non-Fiction Books
- Author Terence Ang Announces A Gift From The Heart
- Wildflower Bee Farm publishes new book "What Grandpa Learned from His Honeybees"
- Rosann Santos Discusses The Need For More Bias And Sensitivity Training in The NBA
- Bradford College Celebrates National Apprenticeship Week 2023
- North Carolina Kikos Awarded WNC AgOptions Technology Grant
- Proactive Lending Group Reveals Why Dallas Is The Safest Place To Invest in Real Estate
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, Charitable Partner - 'The On It Foundation' Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificates
- Health 2.0 Conference Is Back With Its Latest Edition To Review The Healthcare Disruptions
- Leading Cybersecurity Experts To Unite To Address Growing Problem of Online Fraud at Internet 2.0 Conference
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation Membership Returns