Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 690
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 672
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 655
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 646
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 638
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 535
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 482
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 447
Similar on eTradeWire
- 035 | Tailoring Jeans with Ben Viapiana
- Award-winning Fashion Designer Launches New Fashion-forward Activewear Brand
- Truck Jewelry Art Series Launches April 30th in Harlem
- How Healthier Vision Leads to a Healthier Planet
- BGE Shoes and Apparel Creates The Idem Clothing and Shoes Fashion Line with Lower Price Points
- ICYS ACCESSORIES Black Woman Owned and Minority Supported
- Travel Nurse Meisha Amia Announces Launch of New Vegan Leather Bag, titled The CEO Tote
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- Rashika Jain Managed To Write Inspirational Quotes Know How?
- Julia Hair Spring Sale Up To 46% Off With Buy Now Pay Later
The Saturday and Sunday sessions – March 13th and 14th, at 10 am Central both days – will feature art by A.J. Drysdale, Alberta Kinsey, George Dureau, Niek van der Plas, Michael Meade and others; French, American, Chinese and English furniture; silver; Oriental rugs; taxidermy; a collection of pipes; decorative arts; and more jewelry – nearly 1,000 total lots across three days.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
Live, in-person bidding, as well as exhibition previews, will be held by appointment only, in the Crescent City gallery located at 1330 St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans. Previews will be held daily, starting on Thursday, March 4th (excluding Sunday). A Saturday, March 6th preview will be held from 9 am -1 pm. To schedule an appointment for live gallery bidding on auction day, or for a preview, call 504-529-5057, or, you can send an email to email@example.com.
The Saturday session promises to be especially strong, with items ranging from three large 19th century Victorian blown glass taxidermied bird domes, being sold as individual lots; to a 31-piece partial set of sterling flatware by Gorham in the "Cambridge" pattern, 1889, weighing 46.35 troy oz. (est. $1,200-$1,800); to a 19th century New Orleans carved rosewood full tester bed, probably made by Prudent Mallard, 110 inches tall, 58 ¾ inches deep (est. $3,000-$5,000).
Fine art in Session II will be led by an oil on board painting by Luigi Loir (French, 1845-1916), titled On the Beach in a Harbor Town, signed lower left and presented in a gilt and gesso frame (est. $1,000-$2,000); and an oil on board painting by Niek van der Plas (Dutch, b. 1954), titled simply Beach and artist signed lower right, diminutive at 5 inches by 6 inches (est. $700-$1,000).
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
Internet bidding provided by LiveAuctioneers.com, Invaluable.com and BidSquare.com. Absentee and phone bids will be accepted until 1 pm Central time Thursday, March 11th. A 25 percent buyer's premium will be applied in-house (three percent discount for cash or check). A printed catalog is available; call 504-529-5057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.crescentcityauctiongallery.com.
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial