Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Roofman Roofs Can Keep Your Home Cooler
- Unjacketed Flexible Stainless Steel Conduit
- Mark Pelafas joins Stevens Construction Inc
- Riverside Homebuilders Named to Biggest American Builders List
- AIA CE Training Courses for Licensed Architects Cover Tilt-Up Retaining Wall Technology
- "Blades Direct Reviews" "bladesdirect.net Reveiws" announces Shoxx RX13 and UX17 new release
- National Demolition Association Convention & Expo Named to TSNN Top 250 Trade Show List
- The Advantages of Hiring a Full Service Renovation Company
The 7-Eleven is located at 100 N. State Road 7, positioned just east of the Florida Turnpike at the corner of State Road 7 and Hollywood Boulevard.
Creighton removed an existing fueling facility to complete the ground-up construction of a 3,000-square-foot convenience store with 12 fueling positions under a covered canopy structure.
Creighton's team for this project was led by Roger Posey, development manager, Ed Kriese, construction project manager, and Ken Thompson, superintendent. BatesForum was the project architect and Bowman Consulting was the civil engineer.
7-Eleven, Inc. is the premier name and largest chain in the convenience-retailing industry. Based in Irving, Texas, 7-Eleven operates, franchises and licenses more than 67,000 stores in 17 countries, including 11,800 in North America. Outside of the U.S and Canada, there are 7-Eleven convenience stores in Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Australia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and United Arab Emirates.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
About Creighton Construction & Development
Creighton Construction & Development is a full-service construction management company with a reputation for excellence, reliability and efficiency. Excelling in all aspects of commercial development, construction and real estate brokerage, Creighton and its highly experienced team provides complete turnkey services including site acquisition, engineering, design, permitting and construction services for commercial projects across Florida, Texas, Colorado and Virginia. Creighton's portfolio of satisfied clients includes Fortune 500 corporations, national builders and locally owned businesses. Creighton partners with highly qualified engineering, architectural and design teams, incorporating the latest tools and technology to deliver cost-efficient projects that exceed clients' expectations while meeting ambitious project schedules. For more information, please call Creighton at 239-210-0455 or visit CreightonDev.com.
- Layer5 and HashiCorp Launch Service Mesh Partnership
- Snell & Wilmer Coronavirus Legal Aid Clinic Provides Free Legal Help to Local Arizonans
- Icarus Moth Returns With Wit Blu on Catchy New Single "Perfect Outfit"
- Enfield Connecticut Republicans Unanimously Endorse Turner for State Representative
- Should You Add Gap Insurance to Your Auto Insurance Policy?
- Las Vegas Orthodontist Launches Community-Wide Free Braces Giveaway
- Local Social Movement Recognized for Impact on Health Policies that Save Lives
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- New Book: Capitalism Doesn't Fail
- New townhomes available now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Black 2015 Honda Civic for Sale
- Americans Face Problems Paying Medical Bills Despite Health Insurance
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Irving / Las Colinas to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- Intern Pursuit Game Approved By Steam
- Marc Cote Receives FocalPoint Business Coaching's 2019 Area Representative of the Year Award
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah