Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 196
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Lanterns
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Mid-Atlantic Home Improvement expands services to include historic restoration
- Munger Enters Second Phase of Three Phase Expansion Project for Toyota of Wallingford
- Intracoastal Construction's Robbie Richmond Named Florida Certified Master Builder
- DOT regulations differ from Clearinghouse requirements
- NH based Clear Choice Home Improvements Ranks on Magazine's List of the Nation's Top 500 Home Remodelers
- MBMA Announces Reed's Metals LLC and Union Corrugating Company as Association's Newest Members
- Silver Star Sound And Electric Announces Full Design And Engineering Services
Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
The company completed a new 3,000-square-foot convenience store with eight fueling positions at 10698 S.W. 24th Street in Miami near the corner of Coral Way and Southwest 170th Avenue. Creighton's team was led by Roger Posey, development manager, and Mike Pursell as well as Garrick Carter overseeing construction. Great Dane Petroleum Contractors provided construction and fuel installation services. BatesForum was project architect and Bowman Consulting was civil engineer.
In addition to its latest project completion, Creighton has also kicked off construction for three new projects, including locations in Rockledge, Florida, and Hutto and Spring, Texas.
Creighton has begun the remodel of a 7-Eleven at 5470 Murrell Road in Rockledge. The project renovates an existing fueling facility into a 3,400-square-foot 7-Eleven with 10 fueling positions and a car wash. Creighton's team is led by Josh Gidcumb, development manager, and Mike Pursell as well as Garrick Carter overseeing construction. Wilson's Petroleum will provide construction and fuel installation services. BatesForum is project architect.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
In Hutto, Texas, a new 7-Eleven is being built at 1429 Murfield Bend. Creighton will construct a 3,000-square-foot 7-Eleven with 12 fueling positions. Creighton's team is led by Marley Philips, development manager, and Bill Griffith, construction project manager. The Dimension Group is project architect and Bowman Consulting is civil engineer.
Creighton has begun the ground-up construction of a new 7-Eleven at the corner of Kuykendahl and Spring Stuebner roads in Spring, Texas, near Houston. Creighton will complete a 4,841-square-foot 7-Eleven with 20 fueling positions and a car wash. Creighton's team is led by Marley Phillips, development manager, and Alex Scalzo, construction project manager. The Dimension Group is project architect and Dynamic Engineering is civil engineer.
New projects are slated for completion in fall 2019.
About Creighton Construction & Development
Creighton Construction & Development is a full-service construction management company with a reputation for excellence, reliability and efficiency. Excelling in all aspects of commercial development, construction and real estate brokerage, Creighton and its highly experienced team provides complete turnkey services including site acquisition, engineering, design, permitting and construction services for commercial projects across Florida, Texas, Colorado and Virginia. Creighton's portfolio of satisfied clients includes Fortune 500 corporations, national builders and locally owned businesses. Creighton partners with highly qualified engineering, architectural and design teams, incorporating the latest tools and technology to deliver cost-efficient projects that exceed clients' expectations while meeting ambitious project schedules. For more information, call 239-210-0455 or visit CreightonDev.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
- FOURMIDABLE Ranked as a Top Property Management Firm
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform
- Cadence Living and Ryan Companies Complete Acoya Mesa
- The First Minimalist GMT Dual Time Travel Watches Are Launching on Kickstarter