Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Additional Team Members Bring Specialized Expertise to New Conrey Financial Services Department
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Management Data Inc.& Ridgeline Advisors
- William Michael Cunningham Provides Economic Forecast to NMSDC
- Troy Alley III Joins Jarvis Christian College Employer Advisory Committee
- The Retirement Advantage, Inc. Provides Key Information for Retirement Plan Advisors
- The "private Placement Markets" To Grow Its Oil & Natural Gas Operations Starting Summer Of 2020
- Average Millennial Net Worth is $10,400
- Progress Capital Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for DREAM Charter School in the Bronx
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "commercial Real Estate Value Protection Plans"
CreditSnap and eDOC Innovations announce free digital enablement product to help credit unions and banks activate COVID-19 stimulus business loan
Not only were CreditSnap and eDOC Innovations willing to put their cutting edge technology in the hands of these institutions, but they were also graciously willing to give it away for FREE. As a pro bono product, this offering now enables main street institutions to deliver the PPP program to their small business customers, thereby making $349 billion accessible to small businesses across the country.
More on eTradeWire News
- Panic and Fear Become New Normal with COVID-19 and Current Violence in America
- The Ken Blanchard Companies® Releases New Leading People Through Change® Program
- ramsac receives Best Company award and named one of top companies to work for in the South East
- Retail Consultancy Brand RetailRecovery Launches Providing Free Support to the Retail Sector
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
This PPP product is yet another way FinTech companies like CreditSnap and eDOC Innovations are making contributions to fight the COVID-19 humanitarian and economic crisis. "Going from product conception to product delivery in under six days was quite an achievement. We decided to take this challenge head on after realizing how much of a positive difference we can make to small businesses with this effort. Many thanks to Pathways Financial Credit Union leadership for working closely with us, and becoming the first Credit Union to embrace this product. In this process, they are able to significantly accelerate PPP delivery to its members. We expect to help many more credit unions and banks deliver PPP program to their members seamlessly," said Deepak Polamarasetty, President and Co-Founder of CreditSnap Inc.
"When CreditSnap approached us about an initiative to provide a free and easy solution to businesses so that they can apply for relief funds available under the PPP program, we immediately recognized the benefits that could be afforded to these financial institutions and the many small businesses they serve. It was an easy decision, and the teams quickly began to make this dream a reality," said Mark Fierro, CEO of eDOC Innovations.
What can credit unions and banks expect from this FREE product?
- Digital Acceptance: Ability for Customer's borrowers to submit a digital application for the Program using the SBA guidelines.
- Loan Applications Queue Management: Company will provide a cloud-based, secure employee portal that allows Customer's employees to i) see incoming applications, ii) manage the application queue, and iii) download the full application data for internal loan application processing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Easy Daily Cash Your Source To Get Free Traffic To Your Website
- Make happiness possible every day, starting today
- HurixDigital Hires Ex-Google Executive Sameer Bora as EVP - Operations & Delivery, to Focus on the Online Learning Needs of Educational Institutions
- Jules Wilson Design Studio Completes Full Interior Design for The Place at Fifth + Broadway
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Document Signing: Customer can provide the loan agreement that will be set up in the system, and Customer's employees can subsequently use the single-click capability in the employee portal to request digital e-signatures from the borrower on the loan agreement.
CreditSnap is a FinTech consumer-lending SaaS platform that helps small and large banks and credit unions deliver a modern consumer loan application experience, pre-qualification, and intelligent cross-sell offers. Included back-office applications makes accepting applications over the phone and in-branch a breeze, allowing lenders to become omni-channel. Since launching in January of 2019, CreditSnap has processed more than 160,000 loan applications and generated over 100,000 loan offers. www.CreditSnap.com
About eDOC Innovations
eDOC Innovations is the nationwide leader in mobile enterprise digital transaction management and e-commerce software for credit unions. eDOC Innovations' products include solutions for remote mobile and in-branch closings, mobile e-signature processing, digital asset lifecycle management, intelligent and interactive form automation, mobile remote deposit capture, electronic statements, and more. www.edoclogic.com/edoclogic/ or 800.425.7766 option 3.
- Prospect Financial Group, Inc. Ranks In Scotsman's Top 25 Wholesale Lenders
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training in Dallas Area with One Person Per Classroom Guaranteed
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
- Barrymore model home now open in Brightwater
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers