Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Major Growth predicted in UK Warehousing Sector
- The Dieringer Research Group Earns ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- U.S. Engine-Driven Welder Market Share, Growth Drivers and Future Analysis
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
With this in mind, we discuss the top five monetary and non-monetary ways to motivate staff.
Health care happiness
To truly show your employees how much you value not only their labour but their health too, offer them some financial help with their healthcare. Perhaps this could be their employee of the month reward or a worker of the year prize, or just a random time to show your appreciation. Whatever the cause for responding to their efforts is, opting to do this in the form of healthcare costs will help show your value for them.
Whether this is through helping them pay for their prescriptions or pay a year of private health care for them, there are many ways you can help ensure your employees' health and wellbeing is supported.
Now that we can return to shopping outdoors again, help your staff out with their retail therapy and provide them with gift vouchers to use. Gift cards for the local shopping mall is something your staff members are sure to appreciate.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
If shopping isn't quite their preferred choice of activity however, offering gift vouchers with a slight twist is also something you could opt for. For example, paying for a free cinema showing to the movie of their choice including all the snacks and slush machine (https://www.snowshock.com/product-category/snowshock-slush-machines/) combinations they desire or funding a mini-golf experience at a venue nearby, or even a trampoline park they've been eager to have a go at – gifts can come in more ways than one!
All your employees deserve a treat every now and then, whether this be monetary or not, to show your acknowledgement and appreciation for their everyday efforts. Since nowadays developing a strong corporate culture is vital for a business's internal success, it's vital your staff feel appreciated and are rewarded in more ways than just a payslip.
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again