Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- Los Caminantes In Memory of Agustin Event
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- Bruce Coughlan's "Waiting for Rain" hits listeners right in the nostalgia
- CC Brooks is set to release a new single dubbed "Send Me A Song"
- Chilly Chill from the OG Lench Mob produced Red Rover by LenchMobThrei
- Rising Star Keyawna Nikole Releases 'Secrets' with Hot New Video Featuring Kellin Quinn
- Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra Presents: Portraits of the West: Picturing Utopia
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- DEVONESE is shaking the music industry with Party and Big Weight!
Wild Record is all set to launch SKKYYY, aka Jennifer T. Conerly, a new Blues and R&B Artist who has worked with faces like P.Diddy, Seam Combs, and Brian Mcknight.
Mississippi-based successful author turned singer Jennifer T. Conerly, more famously known as SKKYYY, is ready to launch the new record label "Wild Records."
Jennifer T. Conerly is a multitalented entrepreneur proud of Falcon Films LLC, indie and horror films production house, and Wild Records LLC, a music record label to bring new and creative sounds to the industry. Moreover, she is a proclaimed "Fashionista" and has founded a platform, WEALTHYCLOTHES.COM offering luxurious and comfortable fashion wear by top designers worldwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warm Welcome to Gerald "Gerry" Willis
- Tyler Wittkofsky Presents Second Edition of "(Not) Alone" with a Book Signing Event at Brunswick
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
Jennifer T. Conerly, aka SKKYYY, started her musical journey with her first EP, "SKKYYY'S THE LIMIT," a compilation of new and fresh sounds defining women's revolution. Renowned artists like P.Diddy and Brian Mcknight featured in her album. The blues singer's love to capture unique sounds and experimentation led her to develop her music record label offering sounds from different genres like Bass, Jazz, EDM, Alternative Rap, Rock, and classical.
"Music has always been my first love, and this was the driving force that led me to establish my record label. I am very excited to release my new songs and know the funky audience that connects with me will love it". SKKYYY added, "I mostly love to perform in Paris and UK."
Jennifer T. Conerly is all set to take giant leaps in the future and achieve new heights; the serial entrepreneur wants to "become as big as her idol, Oprah Winfrey" one day.
To learn more about Wild Records or get an update on upcoming events to visit, https://wildrecords.org.
- The War of the Worlds: The 1938 Radio Script
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
- MadeSelfish_Co Launches: A Fashion Revolution for the Self-Expressed Generation
- Boston Area Oom Yung Doe Martial Arts Schools Host the Master Level Teaching Team
- Woman-Owned Technology Studio in Austin Celebrates Milestone With Initiative to Empower Girls
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Matcha Design Takes Home Gold Summit International Award
- The contents of The Briars, an historic estate home in Natchez, Miss., will be sold on-site, Oct. 7
- Colliers finalizes ±166,250 square foot lease at Airtex Commerce Center in Houston
- ARC Group Medical Announces New Chief Operating Officer
- Historic Weekend at Holman United Methodist Church
- Clancy of Dasti & Staiger Offers Guidance on Estate Planning
- HedgeHog Health to Showcase Innovative Hoglet Fidget Mouse and Fidget Keychain at Toy Fair 2023
- Alpha Content Company Completes Rebranding to Reflect New Content Marketing Services
- His Glory to Livestream All Upcoming Donald Trump Rallies
- Patrick O'Neil Media Network Inc. announces Breaking News Services and Links to Bargains on its site
- SalusCare partners with FISH of Sanibel-Captiva to provide mental health services
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC