Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- Southern Ocean Chamber maps a new route for April 26 LBI Wedding Road Show & Party Planning Tour
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Annual run-walk fundraiser for community health pivots to virtual event during coronavirus pandemic
- #SWFLStrong Campaign announces event to celebrate community heroes
- Nye & Company's online-only Estate Treasures Auction, April 15th, features fine and decorative arts
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- Canadian Tire Welland Floatfest Cancelled Due To Covid19
- 2020 Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival
- 2020 Treasure Coast Automotive/ Car Swap Meet and Car Show
Designed for those of all ages who especially enjoy scrapbooking in a unique and creative atmosphere, this year's theme is "Welcome to the 70s Disco Party."
Beyond fun scrapbooking activities, all of the participants will get to enjoy many delicious Bavarian Inn specialty meals throughout the entire weekend. There will also be prizes awarded for the best decorated station and best dressed.
Registration for the weekend begins Friday afternoon at 3 p.m. Dinner at 6:30 p.m. will follow and scrapbooking continues into the evening until 2 a.m. Saturday begins with a breakfast buffet at 8:30 a.m., lunch at noon, a pretzel rolling experience at 1:30 p.m., traditional chicken dinner at 7:30 p.m. and scrapbooking until 2 a.m. On Sunday there is a continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m., lunch at 11:30 a.m. and more scrapbooking until 5 p.m. All weekenders will go home with a special "value pack" 10-piece chicken dinner with all the fixings.
More on eTradeWire News
- American Friction Welding Continues to Grow With New Facility
- PINC's Matt Yearling named Rock Star of the Supply Chain by Food Logistics magazine
- Walzik Announces Robotic Process Automation Tool for Strategic Movements
- GCPA Statement on David Ralston's Opposition to Mailing Absentee Ballot Applications to All Georgia Voters Amid Public Health Crisis
- Author Allie Boniface Releases New Contemporary Romance - Second Chance Summer
"Scrapbook Weekend 2020" at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant costs $249 per person and includes all meals, pretzel rolling experience, 10-piece chicken takeout pack, tax, gratuity and use of room for scrapbook activities. Reservations are required and can be made by visiting www.bavarianinn.com or calling 800-BAVARIA or 989-652-9941.
The Bavarian Inn Lodge is offering overnight accommodations and reservations can be made by calling 888-775-6343. Use reference code 1314SJ.
About Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Celebrating over 130 years of service, the Bavarian Inn Restaurant has become a Michigan landmark. Generations of diners, lodgers and tourists from around the globe have discovered true Bavarian hospitality thanks to Dorothy and her late husband William "Tiny" Zehnder. Guests experience the old-world European charm of the Bavarian Inn – whether it's the famous chicken dinners, fresh baked goods or Michigan's greatest selection of German beer. Bavarian Inn also prides itself on being one of the top consumers of Pure Michigan agricultural products, striving to serve more Michigan-grown and produced foods and Michigan-produced beverages than any other restaurant. Nestled within the backdrop of authentic German architecture, a variety of shops and other fun activities, a trip to Frankenmuth would not be complete without a visit to the Bavarian Inn Restaurant. Learn more at www.bavarianinn.com.
- SDG-OLYMPICS Announces Mission in Support of International Day of Sport (UN–IDSDP)
- The Sports Circus Rockets into Greater Houston
- Flash Cash For Cars launches in Brisbane where you can sell car for cash and expanding its business
- Rev. Dr. Joseph E. Lowery Was a Drum Major for Environmental Justice
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- This talented band is 'Far From Final'
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins motion to suppress in methamphetamine case
- Service Avatar to Assist Good Vibes Oil Customers Through WellWallahs Concierge Shopping Experience
- Suzie Gilbert's Debut Novel, Unflappable, Takes Readers on a Wild Road Trip
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Prof. Christoph Lütge, of TUM Institute for Ethics and AI
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Nick Walton of AI Dungeon
- James Family Charitable Foundation Donates 100,000 Meals to Nonprofit Feeding America's Coronavir
- When I Became A Butterfly, Weather Station and Yokai Available Now From BayView Entertainment
- Randy Eckard - Works in Watercolor a Solo Exhibition of Paintings
- Leading Business Valuation Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/8 Webinar
- Author Offers Dentists His Book For FREE In Hopes They Can Rebound From The COVID-19 Shutdown Even Stronger Than They Were Before The Pandemic
- COVID-19 Update Just in Time for Easter
- Holabird's online Big Tent Auction, April 16-19 features stamps, coins, Americana, mining, much more
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance Webcast
- Did Chance Trahan Just Expose Donald Trump's Huge Coverup