Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 448
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Algenuity launches new Algem® HT24 photobioreactor at AlgalBBB
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- New Breakthroughs In Closed Timelike Curve Physics Invalidates The Entirety Of Ronald Mallett's Work
- MappBio Announces Contract with BARDA for MBP091 as a pan-Marburg Medical Countermeasure
- Scientist Suggests a Cosmic Solution to Global Warming
- Who are you talking to, with your marketing?
- Bob Gebelein Challenges Academic Leaders to Help Restore Academic Freedom
- What is scleroderma? A new article by researcher & analyst Dr. William Matzner explains it
- Pediatric Heart Surgery Issues, explained by Pediatric cardiac surgeon Kamal K. Pourmoghadam
- Pediatric Heart Surgeon Dr. Kamal Pourmoghadam explains Heart Symptoms in Children
The latest statistics show that 422 million people have diabetes worldwide, a drastic increase from 108 million in 1980. Diabetes mellitus can be generally classified into two main types: type 1 (or insulin-dependent) and type 2 (or non-insulin-dependent). Type 1 diabetes was caused by lack of production and secretion of insulin, probably as a result of destruction of the insulin producing pancreatic β-cells. Type 2 Diabetes, featuring insulin resistance and the body's inability to secrete enough insulin, accounts for nearly 90% of diabetes cases.
"While insulin therapy remains the standard therapy for achieving and maintaining adequate glycemic control, especially in hospitalized patients with critical and noncritical illnesses, peptide-based diabetes treatment is leading a revolution in the treatment of diabetes due to their multi-functional properties," says Dr. Robert Martinez, head of Creative Peptides' synthesis businesses. "A good example is Glucagon Like Peptides (https://www.creative-peptides.com/product/glucagons-and-glucagon-like-peptides-glp-1-glp-2-20.html) (especially GLP-1), which can improve postprandial glycaemia without the hypoglycaemia and weight gain associated with aggressive insulin therapy. Moreover, it has the potential to reduce cardiovascular related morbidity."
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
Till now, a couple of stable GLP-1 agonists such as liraglutide, albiglutide and dulaglutide have been approved by FDA as a new class of diabetic drugs. In addition, other peptides could also be applied in diabetes research, including: Amylins Fragments (IAPP), Chromogranin A (https://www.creative-peptides.com/product/chromogranin-a-pancreastatin-14.html)/ Pancreastatin, Exendins Fragments, Insulin C-Peptides, Insulin-Like Growth Factors Fragments (IGF fragments), Glucagons and Glucagon Like Peptides (GLP-1 / GLP-2), Gastric Inhibitory Polypeptide (https://www.creative-peptides.com/product/gastr...) and Fragments, etc.
To know more about the diabetes-related peptides at Creative Peptides, please visit: https://www.creative-peptides.com/research-area....
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
About Creative Peptides
As the most thriving pharmaceutical companies are actively involved in this booming field of diabetes research, it is very necessary, more than ever, to use high quality cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) peptides. Creative Peptides is one of the primary suppliers of diabetes related peptides with a range of more than 100 peptides, from milligrams to kilograms, generic standard to cGMP standard. As a reliable partner for GMP grade peptides manufacture, we have served a great many of customers by providing high quality peptides (≥99%) for their projects.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform