Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 318
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 230
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Engaging Mobile Startup Supports Remote Learning
- Spunky Mobile Startup Is Capturing A New Niche
- Mobile Research Engine Startup Has Launched
- TRENDING – WipFly advances cross-platform direct messaging
- Knobull Is About To Announce Its Most Important Development Ever
- ITS Navigo® Announces Patent Pending Touchless Technology for Safer Public Reopening
- Brian Peterson assisted Social Climber Pro with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- MTech Addresses Telehealth Initiatives with Device Sanitization and Data Privacy Procedures
Knobull, Inc. is pleased to recognize that Lynn Bentley will begin his 14th year of service as a Board Director, and will continue his 8 year tenure as President this fall.
"Lynn brings more than 30 years of business and corporate employee coaching experience to the position," noted Tim Kardok, Knobull's Chairman and former CEO. "He has managed a broad array of employee and student life-related programs and facilities, so he'll continue to have immediate and positive impact on our many student-focused services." Bentley previously served as Director of Business Development for OI Global Partners, Director of HR for Schneider Electric Industrial Services, and HR Manager for Pfizer.
Bentley said he was grateful for his 14 years of service and looked forward to helping the Knobull team continue providing academic success guidance through use of the company's web app. The site has been designed to provide Learning Center tools that include student collaboration message boards, academic resources, guidance blogs, and student news pages, supported by a finely tuned Research Engine that delivers the information sought in a more efficient way.
More on eTradeWire News
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- SOAR Performance Group and TheFork Earn Brandon Hall Award for Best Sales Leadership Development Program
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
"The team's student-centered approach to academic support has been greatly appreciated by many students," Bentley said. "I appreciate and value the intentionality behind the design of our support system. The direct collaboration opportunities between the Knobull team and students demonstrates that the commitment to coaching and learning encourages student success in the classroom, future career and greater community."
Bentley earned his BS in Sociology/Psychology at the University of Minnesota-Duluth, an MA in HR/Industrial Psychology from the University of Minnesota-Minneapolis, and an Executive MBA from Northeastern University in Boston.
"As a second generation college student, I benefitted greatly from the many faculty mentors and corporate executive advisors that took the time and interest in support of my learning," Bentley said. "I find it deeply personal to be able to assist students and guide our team to work directly with them to provide the best learning experience and career growth possible."
- Southwest Florida marketing professionals honored with Angel Awards for excellence in public service
- bestchineseutotor offers learning Chinese online
- CONRIC pr + marketing is one of four companies to win an American Advertising Federation Angel Award
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Together Through Life's Transitions
- Halloween Brings More Literary Adventures, Including A Talking Sword!
- IME360 by prIME Assessments addresses the contentious medico-legal assessments and reporting system o
- An American based Narcotics Trafficking drama series is being filmed in Atlanta,Georgia
- Mofas Publishes Its First Stable Release In Chrome Web Store
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- Quigley Eye Specialists to Open New Q iLasik and Med Spa in Naples
- "Only A Moment" from Dave Carey Extends Comfort To Fans on Corona Diaries from Big Fuss Records
- Visible Genomics Announces Four New Appointments to Board of Clinical Advisors
- International Businessman Blazes New Trails in eCommerce with Innovative Home Furnishings
- INFINITI HR Rolls Out OpenAxess Cigna Medical Plan
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease