Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Earn the BBB's "A+" Rating
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- New Level Of Transparency Within The Security Industry
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits
- Turn Your Gold To Quick Cash At Your Convenience!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
- Postal Advocate Inc. Hits Over $50 Million In Client Savings!
"Structure is the most important component in a successful planting; color is too, but it is a secondary consideration." - Piet Oudolf
Creative Decks & Landscaping in Green Bay's landscape designer Roxy Kallatsa has personally tutored with Piet Oudolf in the ways of 'wave/drift' planting - and has been certified with his technique. A perfect mix of Wisconsin native and non-native perennials; as well as shrubbery and evergreen balance makes for a unique yet alluring design.
Go out of your comfort zone and scrap the American misconception "less is more".
For many years home owners have been installing landscapes with plantings 2' apart at full growth, suffocating weed barrier, and hard stones to dress beds. Within a few years - they find themselves weeding their stone "weed free" beds - and replacing perennials or shrubs yearly. Every season as organic matter blows into a landscape bed, soil is formed underneath decorative stone and on top of weed barrier. Inches of soil can accumulate in just a few years depending on the amount of debris that has made its way into your landscape bed. Weed barrier only prevents weeds from emerging underneath; but the soil above the barrier is a great host for weeds. Keep your beds clean with consistent maintenance (work) - and you may prevent those weeds from invading.
More on eTradeWire News
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
Keeping plant material so far apart also creates more work for the homeowner; as well as takes away from the beauty of the plant itself. Scatter plants are wonderful ways to add sources of color - but without a filler texture - it does quite the opposite. The 'man made' look of too much empty space is controlled and barren. The closer plantings are to one another; the deeper the mauve, the brighter the purples, and the cooler the root systems are. More plants mean less weeds, means less weeding.
Initially, mulching new beds is a necessity to keep new root systems protected by holding moisture, keeping roots cool, insulating during cold seasons, and holding off weed development while infant plantings are still establishing. Eventually as the infant plants become mature in size and robust in strength - mulching is unnecessary. What you'll also notice is that since the plant bed is full of your beautiful planned perennials - it gives weeds little to no chance to infiltrate.
It is our job at Creative Decks & Landscaping to inform, educate, deliver, and inspire our clients. Our passion for people, quality of products, and superior craftsmanship, is what sets us apart from the rest. Call today for a quote for your next landscape or deck project! We'd love to hear form you!
Creative Decks & Landscaping offers premier landscaping and deck services. Call today for a free quote on your next paver patio, retaining wall, garden design, plantings, deck, pergola, or pool house. Any of your outdoor needs; Creative Decks and Landscaping can provide!
More on eTradeWire News
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
- THE PARCHED GARDEN Announces the Launch of Its Monthly Subscription Club for Succulents
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance of Establishing Relationship Before Offering Advice
We service Green Bay, Appleton, Sturgeon Bay, Upper Michigan, and surrounding area's.
Visit our Facebook Page at Creative Decks & Landscaping Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/dvrconstruction/)
Our Blog at Creative Decks & Landscaping Blog (https://creativedecks.wixsite.com/mysite)
For interior remodeling, basement finishing, or home theaters - check out our sister company Basements by Design (https://www.dvrconstruction.com/basements-by-de...)
Creative Decks and Landscaping
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Ebola united states migrant with Ebola virus